Chapter 19: Xavier's Return and Henry's Escape.

Nate's P.O.V.

Chapter 19.

Pic to the side is Xavier Gray >>>>>

"Surprised to see you here." Johnny state as he rolls his eyes.

"We all know why I'm here Johnathon, if it were you dying I'd still be in Miami." He states as Elijah glares at him.

"Will you guys stop acting like five year olds and shut your traps." I snap at them causing Xavier to scoff and slump in to the plastic chair behind him.

"What happened?" I ask Johnny trying to take his attention off of Xavier.

"She got out of surgery a couple of minutes ago." Johhny tell me as I nod. Zach and Emery soon turn the corner and make their way to us.

"You guys just get in?" Zach asks us as we nod. His eyes snap to Xavier though he doesn't say anything.

"Oh, guys this is Xavier, the last Gray brother." Elijah states as their eyes widen.

"Didn't know there was another one." Emery mumbled.

"Cause they all wish there wasn't." Xavier tells them before glancing at Johnathon, a challeneging glint in his eyes as I inwardly groan. We didn't need the two idiots arguing right now.

"He's also the youngest." I mumble.

"By a minute." Xavier adds.

"I taught you were the youngest." Emery mutters looking at Johnny questionably.

"Their twins, fraternal." Lilah mumbles as both guys look shocked.

"You boys can go see her now, she's a bit out of it but she'll be fine in a couple of minutes." Nelly says as she walks by us.

"You guys can go first, we'll wait for the guys."  Zach tells us as we nod. Johnny walks us to Bailey's room and as we walk in Bay's eyes widen as she spots Xavier.

"Xavier!" She exclaims sitting up, or trying to. He smiles at her as he helps her sit up before hugging her.

"I missed you." She states as a smile forms on his lips.

"I missed you to Little Miss Bailey."  Xavier comments as I look towards Johnathon who sat quietly in a chair. I knew bring Xavier along would be risky, espically with Johnathon and his feud, but I knew Bailey would love seeing the idiot again.

"How you feeling gourgous?" Lilah asked her as Elijah hugged her close.

"Bit groggy, but it's normal... I think." Bailey states as we laugh slightly.

"You need anything Bay?" Elijah asks her.

"Water please." She states as Johnny stands up.

"I'll get it." He says before leaving quickly. She watches him leave before turning to Xavier.

"How's life treating you?" she asks him.

"A lot better then it's treated you." Xavier mumbles earning him a smack from Elijah and a laugh from Bailey.

"Well I'm glad." She says still laughing slightly as he smiles at her.

"I'll be back." He tells her before leaving. She nods as he leaves before looking my way.

"Thanks." She states.

"For what?" I ask sitting down at the foot of her bed.

"Bringing him, I know for a fact it wasn't Johnny's idea and Elijah's to much a scardy cat to bring him along." She mumbles lowly.