Chapter 29: Party.

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 29.

"How much did this place cost?" I ask Nathan as I look at the elegantly decorated banquet hall and take a sip from my drink.

"I don't want to know." He states as I look at the expensive glass bar. The colorful lights shun upon the dark colored hard wood floor in patterns. I smile as I watch Eli and Lilah standing in the corner both smiling as they hugged each other tightly.

"They're so cute." I muse causing Nathan to laugh slightly. He nods as we head to the table for the court of honor.

"Yeah, they are." He says with a slight smile. I turn back to the couple as Eli pinches Lilah's cheek. She smiles and swats his hand away causing him to smirk and pull her closer before planting a kiss on her lips.

"Funny how she was trying to run away two hours ago." I mutter causing Nate to laugh and nod.

"Quite a girl my brother choose." He states seconds before the loud music plays loudly throughout the banquet hall.

"Sorry to intrude, but I came to take this one away." Xavier says with a smile. I laugh slightly as I nod and set my drink down before I grab his outstretched hand.

He pulls me into the dance floor as the song plays slowly. Couples danced along side us as I glance up at Xavier.

"How's life treating you?" I ask him as he sighs.

"I think I met someone." He states as I raise a brow in surprise.

"Oh really?" I ask with a small smile.

"Who is she?" I ask as he sighs and looks to his side.

"The girl with light brown hair and big green eyes." He says as I turn to the side and instantly spot the girl he was talking about.

"Ah, the one glaring daggers at me?" I ask as he raises a brow.

"Really?" He asks as I chuckle and nod.

"I say you go for it Xav, about time you let a girl in to that head of yours." I muse as he looks at me with a smirk.

"I let you in." He states as I chuckle slightly.

"You know what I mean." I mutter as he nods. I glance back at the girl who was talking to a group of girls though occasionally glancing over at us.

"I got you, wait here." I state before walking to her. All her friends disappear as she glances at me, her big eyes wide in fear.

"Don't worry, I'm not his girlfriend that came over here to threaten you." I state as she visibly relaxes.

"His name is Xavier, and he can be very annoying and very stubborn." I tell her as her brows furrow in confusion.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asks as I sigh.

"Because you like him, he likes you, so go talk to him." I say as I sit down at the table and motion my head to where Xavier stood, confused in the middle of the dance floor alone.

"Thank you." She states and starts to walk his way.

"Oh, and don't hurt him, because I hear I throw a wicked punch." I state as she nods and heads his way. He looks at her in shock before looking my way. I smile and give him a thumbs up as he smiles brightly and starts to dance with her. I grab a drink from the bar before sitting back down.

"Quite a match maker you are." Johnathon states from behind me. I laugh as he takes the seat next to me.

"Kid deserves it." I muse as Johnathon sighs.