Chapter 12: Home.

Cole's P.O.V.

Chapter 12.

The Detention Room.

"Attention passengers we'll be landing in five minutes, please fasten your seatbelts." a female voice says over the intercom as I look down at Bay who was still sleeping on my chest. My arms tighten their grip as Erik walks by for what seems like the millionth time. My eyes look over as the guys talk amongst themselves, Nelly had been asleep since we boarded the flight and Zach was still knocked out.

"Babe, wake up." I whisper as I shake Bailey lightly. She groans slightly before her eyes pop open. She looks up at me questionably before smiling.

"We're about to land." I tell her as she nods her head and sits up. A few minutes later the plane lands as we all get up. Bailey stretches before looking towards Zach and smirking. She grabs a nearby pillow and hurls it to him.

"Bailey!" Nelly exclaims as Zach jumps up alarmed. Bay quickly turns around and starts grabbing for her bag. I laugh slightly as she looks at me weirdly.

"Did you even bring any clothes?" she asked me as I nod.

"I stuffed a bunch of clothes in a bag." I tell her as she laughs.

"I was in a rush Bay, I wasn't really thinking." I tell her as she smiles. We finally were able to grab our bags and go to the main lobby.

"Bailey!" someone yells before someone suddenly pulls her in to a hug.

"Nathan!" She exclaims as I look at Noah.

"There's another one?" I ask as Johnny walks up another guy following him.

"Jonathon." Bay says as she hugs him. They stay in each others embrace before someone clears their throat.

"Hey you've had her for the last few weeks, move along Johnny Boy." the guy states from behind Jonathon as he pushes him away and smiles.

"Elijah!" Bailey shouts as he hugs her tightly picking her up as he does before setting her down.

"How's my favorite girl?" he asks her as I glance at Noah who simply smirks.

"I taught Lilah was your favorite girl." Bailey states as he rolls his eyes.

"My fiance doesn't count Bay." He states which makes me happy.

"Boys, these are two of Johnny's brothers, Nathan and Elijah." Nelly says motioning to the two guys.

"Nate, Eli, these are some of Bay's new friends. Noah, Eden, Zach and Cole." Nelly states pointing at each of us.

"So you guys hungry, there's a local burger place down the road." Johnny says as we all nod.

"Your fight leaves in an one hour, you have time to eat." Bay tells Noah and Zach as they nod. We walk outside to find two large SUV's waiting for us.

"Miss Bailey." the guy says as he opens the door for her.

"Michael, nice to see you again." she says before climbing into the back.

"Your driver?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"Johnny's." she tells me as I raise a.brow.

"His family is my family's business partner, so they are also filthy rich." she says as I nod. We soon end up at an old looking burger shop, we climb out of the car, Noah cursing as he hits his head on the roof of it, before going inside. Once inside I instantly pause as I meet eyes with my brother who simply smirks and raises a cup in my direction. I glare at him as he smiles causing me to pull Bay closer. I nudge Noah, who hits Zach, who smacks Eden as Bay follows my gaze.