Chapter 5: Julie.

Bay's P.O.V

Chapter 5

The Detention Room.

I woke up somewhere unfamiliar and immediately my pulse raced. Oh crap.

“Calm down Bay.” Zach's voice said making me sigh out in relief. I looked around the room with a sigh.

“What am I doing here?” I asked him.

“Noah brought you here after the party, I brought you up here.” He told me as he switched shirts motioning to the room.

“Why?” I asked him.

“You ask a lot of questions. You looked like you where about to freak out.” He told me and I suddenly remembered.

“I don't want to end up like them.” I muttered.

“Like who?” Zach asked as he sat down on the bed.

“Like my parents.” I muttered looking down.

“You didn't drink much Bay.” Zach muttered.

“I know but, I can't end up like them. I just can't.” I told him.

“Bay-.” He started.

“I can't Zach, I can't. I can't become my nightmare Zach, I just can't.” I cried.

“Bailey stop!” He said making me flinch.

“Fuck sorry.” He muttered pulling me into a hug. The door opened making us pull apart.

“You okay?” Cole asked me.

“Yeah.” I muttered as Zach got up.

“I'll be back.” Zach muttered.

“Your lying.” Cole muttered making me look at him as he completely ignored his brother.

“I'll be fine.” I told him. He narrowed his eyes as he sat down next to me, as if he was testing me. He raised his hand slightly making me flinch back.

“Calm down Bay.” He muttered running his hand up and down my back calming me down.

“Come here.” He mumbled pulling me closer to him. He hugged me close to him as I seemed to relax until everything went dark.

“Just leave!” Cole voice boomed threw the house making me jump up.

“Where is she!” A familiar annoying voice shouted. Julie. I fixed my clothes and hair before slipping into my shoes.

“What the fuck are you on about?” I heard Emery ask as I walked threw the hallway.

“The girl that this dick left me for!” Julie yelled. Oh, not good.

“Julie you're insane.” Cole muttered as I peeked me head down the stairs.

“If he did leave you, it's the smartest thing he ever did.” Zach mumbled making me smile. I watched as Julie threw a bitch fit and was fine until I slipped and fell crashing loudly onto the floor causing all of their heads to snap up and meet mine. Crap.

“You okay Bay?” Noah asked me as I smiled meekly.

“Why the fuck is she here!” Julie yelled loudly making me flinch. I got up off the floor and walked down the stairs quickly.

“I should go.” I say with a smirk looking at Julie.

“Wait! You listen here bitch, you stay away from Cole, you hear me?” Julie asked getting close to me.

“You listen here, you don't tell me what to do, and I talk to whoever the fuck I want to alright?” I shot back causing her eyes to grow wide. Suddenly my head was smacked to the side, I didn't feel the pain, just got the aftermath. My eyes meet Zach's as his went wide and he looked mad. I had the urge to hit her, to smack her so hard she would fall dramatically to the floor, but a part of me willed me not to. No to become like my parents, the only thing I truly hated in this world.