Chapter 31: The Detention Room?

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 31

I let out a groan as I open my eyes. Everything is blurry and my mind is groggy. For a second, I feel as if the Gray brothers had got to me before Keith was able to disappear with me, though I know it's not true the moment I take it in my surroundings. I lay in a bed in an almost empty room, the moonlight peeking in through the thick curtains. I groan as I sit up, my head spinning slightly. Glancing around the room I all but jump when I spot Keith sitting in a chair in the corner.

"Didn't think I'd leave you alone did you?" He asks me as I take a deep breath trying to slow my heartbeat. He was now dressed in a simple dark blue shirt and some dark wash jeans, probably a lot more comfortable then my formal dress.

"What are you planning?" I ask him as he glances at me looking me over.

"I'll tell you what, you behave and no one get's hurt." He says as I scoff.

"And why would I listen to you?" I ask him as he chuckles and leans forward in his chair, looking me in the eye.

"Because I can hurt anyone you care about." He says as I laugh slightly.

"Like who?" I ask him as he smirks.

"Like Lilah and the little baby she's expecting." He says as my brows furrow as he gasps in fake surprise.

"Oh yeah, she hasn't told you yet. You know what? Maybe that's why she was trying to run earlier." He states as my eyes widen. How did he know she tried to run?

"You can't get to her." I mutter as he smiles.

"Oh but I can, it's not like I can't get a few guys to the Bahamas, the to one of those little cottages of Andros Island. Which cottage was it again? Three of four?" He asks as I glare at him before glancing at the window, where the small strands of light entered the room.

"I could also hurt one of the other Gray brothers, Xavier's a fighter but can easily be outnumbered. Johnathon is smart but sometimes brains won't take you anywhere. Or what about Nathan? The first guy you ever loved, you even lost your virginity to him." Xavier says as my eyes snap to look at him. How the fuck did he know that? Johnathon didn't even know that.

"Yeah, hurting Nathan would hurt you wouldn't it? You still love the guy." He mumbles as I shake my head. I gulp in fear and shock as he smiles.

"I don't love him, he means a lot but I don't love him anymore." I muse as he chuckles.

"You love him, you're just to blind to see it." He says as I shake my head. He laughs again as he looks down at his watch.

"Well then, it's time to go gorgeous, and remember what I said." He muses as he stands up and grips my arm, all but dragging off of the bed. I stumble slightly as he pulls me to the door. I look around the house which seemed abandoned and find it filled with about eight guys, and they all looked ready to strike if they had to. I gulp slightly as Keith pulls me along with him to the front door.

"We won't get far." I mutter as he pushes me out the front door. Erik follows behind him along with another two familiar faces. He laughs and glances at me.

"Why's that sweetheart?" He asks as I stumble slightly only to be pulled up by Keith himself.

"The police probably know I'm missing, they'll block highways and train stations along with any airports." I mutter as he smiles.

"Well it's a good thing we have a private jet huh?" He asks with a smirk.

"Plus, we left Miami while you were sleeping sweetheart, getting out of here won't be much of a problem." He says happily as I gulp just as he opens the car door and shoves me in.

"Why go through all of this, why bother yourself with the task of killing me. What does Henry possible have to offer?" I ask him as he sighs.

"You'll find out soon enough, and trust me. The fact that I get to hurt Cole by hurting you will provide enough of my satisfaction." He says as I look at him just as the car starts to move.

"Why do you hate him?" I ask him as he looks down at me.

"He killed our father." Keith states as I shake my head.

"That can't possible be true." I mutter as Keith chuckles darkly.

"Pulled the trigger and sent a bullet straight through his heart." Keith muses.

"There must of been a reason." I mutter as he shakes his head.

"Cole isn't the person you think he is." He says glancing out the window for a few seconds.

"The guys aren't who you thought they were either." He says looking at me.

"What have they killed innocent people too?" I ask sarcastically as he sighs.

"No, but they cause a few deaths." He says as I roll my eyes.

"My cousin Jessie, died because they couldn't protect her. Eden's lucky I didn't put a bullet through his skull." Keith growls as I glance at him.

"What does he have to do with it?" I ask him as Keith chuckles darkly.

"He was her boyfriend." Keith says as my eyes widen slightly. This was certainly news, Eden was always so non chalant when it came to girls and this was why. He last girlfriend had died, and probably not in a pleasant way if it included Keith in the mix.

"I'm not the bad guy Bailey." He says as I stay quiet.

"But this might hurt." He says as my eyes widen before I feel a sharp prick in my arm and my world quickly fades to black once again.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." A voice speaks as the dull ache in my head appears once more.

"What did you do to me?" I ask with a groan causing him to laugh slightly.

"Just a sedative. Nothing bad." Keith says simply as I slowly sit up and look around.

"How the hell did you get a passed out girl on to an airplane?" I ask him in confusion as he chuckles.

"It's a private jet, I can get away with anything." He mutters as I groan and look down to find myself in a shorter dress. It was a pale pink color and ended just above my knees.

"Did you change my clothes?" I ask in shock as he laughs once more.

"One of the girls did, though I must say, the color suits you." He mused as I look down at the dress. I sigh and look around as he takes a deep breath.

"We'll be in Colorado soon, then the fun begins." He states as I glance at him.

"Your really willing to kill me." I mutter as he sighs.

"I didn't want to, but the trade was simple enough. I kill his daughter, he won't kill mine." He says as my eyes widen.

"You have a daughter?" I ask him in shock as he sighs.

"And your father knows where she is." Keith mutters. He sighs and looks at me.

"I'm not the enemy Bailey." He says and for a second, I believe him. His eyes shone with sincerity. Five minutes later, we were exiting the jet and I was being pulled towards a car by Keith.

"Where are we going?" I ask as the car pulls away. Keith stays quite as I groan.

"Keith, where are we going?" I ask annoyed. He glances at me and sighs.

"Where it all started." He mused as I frown as the car turned once more.

"And where's that?" I ask him in confusion as he smirks and looks at me.

"Where you and my dear brother met." He mutters as I frown.

"The Detention Room my dear." He states simply.

____________________________

Here it goes. Number Thirty One, crazy huh. So there should only be another two or three chapters, which may include a epilogue. Anyways the dress Bailey was changed in to is in the picture box thing. Vote and commente guys Cx