Chapter 7: Johnny?

Bailey's P.O.V.

Chapter 7

The Detention Room.

I sat on the stairs watching the guys argue over something I couldn't hear. We were all siting outside when Cole got a call that seemed to piss him off and the guys have been arguing since.

"They still at it?" Zach asked me as I nodded. He rolled his eyes as he sat next to me. The guys bickered amongst themselves as I sighed.

"Are we still going to eat, I'm hungry." I yelled loudly towards them, their eyes all shot towards me.

"In a bit Bay." Noah shouted as they all looked at each other returning to their argument.

"Might as well get comfy." I mumble leaning back against the stairs.

"I can make sandwiches." Zach offered as I nodded and got up until I heard Nelly calling my name.

"Bailey, I have a surprise for you!" She yelled as she got out of her car in a hurry.

"What is it?" I ask her stepping closer to her.

"Who." She corrected.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"It's not a what, it's a who." She tells me as I raise an eyebrow.

"Alright then who is it?" I ask still confused as the door of her car opens and out steps a person I'd never taught I see again.

"Johnny!" I shouted as I saw him.

"Johnny?" I hear the guys question from behind me.

"Come here kiddo." He said as I smiled and ran to him almost tackling him over. He laughed as he steadied himself and pulled me against him.

"I missed you short one." He said as I laughed.

"Same here." I mumbled as he laughed and messed with my hair. Johnny towered over me by almost a foot, but then again most people did. I was only about five foot six. He was skinny, maybe even skinner then me causing him to look taller. Johnny was quite a character: heir to a major family business who could be found at a skate park. Once I found him in a suit and tie and was wearing vans when skating. They supposedly "helped" him.

"Thank you Nelly." I said hugging her as she laughed.

"Boy's come meet one of Bay's friends." Nelly shouted.

"Probably your only friend." Johnny mumbled lowly as I punched him causing him to laugh.

"Johnny boy, this is Eden, Emery, Dean, Noah, Cole and his brother Zach." I introduced as they all greeted each other. Except for Cole, he stood their eying us weirdly. The guys talked easily though Cole seemed uneasy, almost uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I ask him. He looks down at me with a nod as I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't believe you." I tell him truthfully as he smiles.

"Your smarter then I taught." He mumbled.

"What did you think I was an idiot?" I ask him as he laughs.

"Your something else." He mumbled as Johnny called me from ahead of us.

"Bailey come on, I have to eat sometime." Johnny whined as I rolled my eyes.

"You do realize you have hands right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I always burn my food." He whined as I rolled my eyes at him and jogged over to him.