Chapter 21: Ultimatum.

Bay's P.O.V.
Chapter 21

Pic of Nate to the side >>>>>

I sigh as I slowly descend down the stairs. It was only my second day back home and Nelly was keeping me on a leash along with the Gray boys.

"And what do you think you're doing?" A taunting voice asks me. I look up to find Nate standing in red joggers and a gray sweatshirt with Champion printed in red bold letters. He was walking out in socks and messy hair with a cigarette tucked behind his ear.

"And what are you doing with this?" I ask as I take his cigarette. He quickly snatches it from my hand before putting it in his pocket.

"I smoke when I'm nervous." He reminds me. I nod with a smirk.

"I know." I state as he rolls his eyes.

"Well then, come on, you need to eat." He states. I nod and follow him to the kitchen. He start to cook as I lay my head on the counter and watch him. He looks at me and his lips pull up to a big grin.

"Done lusting?" He asks as I scoff.

"You wish." I mutter. He laughs as I smile. Xavier walks in and sits next to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" He asks me.

"I got bored." I inform him simply. He laughs before looking at me seriously.

"You take your medication for the day?" He asks me as I take a sharp breath.

"Taught so." He mused before standing up and walking to the medicine cabinet.

"So irresponsible." He mumbles shaking his head and grabbing my medication. He grabs some orange juice before handing me my medicine and the cup of juice.

"Thank you." I say gratefully. He nods as he kisses my forehead.

"Anything for you Bailey." He states before walking away. Nate placed a plate of eggs, bacon, and sausage in front of me as I smile.

"Thanks." I mumble as he smiles.

"You're welcome gorgeous, now if you excuse me, I have a shower to take." He states before he leaves. I laugh before I start to eat the delicious food Nate had made. Unlike Zach, Nate was an amazing cook, he had gotten the skill from his mom.

"Did Nate make that?" Lilah asks as she enters the kitchen. I nod as she grabs a fork and takes a bite. She moans in delight before she sighs.

"God, the boy can cook. Poor Elijah can't cook to save his life." She says as I laugh.

"Oh is that what you think?" Eli asks as I laugh lightly.

"Oh it's what I know babe." Lilah states as I laugh even louder.

"Bay." Eli groans.

"Sorry." I chuckle as Lilah smiles.

"Don't worry babe, I'll cook when we're married." She tells him as he sighs and nods. She kisses him as I smile.

"You guys are adorable." I muse as they pull away.

"Oh by the way you're listed as the maid of honor in the invitation." Lilah informs me.

"I get no say?" I ask the couple.

"Nope." They both say in union. I roll my eyes before sighing.

"So who's my date for that night?" I ask the two.

"I am." Johnny states in a sing song voice as he enters the room. I nod as he smirks.