Chapter 24: Feelings.

Johnny's P.O.V.
Chapter 24

Zach Rider is ^^^ or >>>

Funerals were depressing, no denying that. Especially Nelly's. Bay, her two cousin's and uncle sat in the first row silently. They sat and stared at the coffin, the last four of the Wilson family, the last four to carry on the legacy. We sat directly behind them. Lilah, Eli, Xavier, Nathan, me and my mom. The church was filled with town people, everyone who knew Nelly was here. After the service and burial we head back to Nelly's house where Bailey's lawyers were already waiting. Bailey, my mom, her uncle and I go back with her lawyer as everyone waits in the living room.

"House and estate is yours Bailey, you own everything." A lawyer states as she nods though her face is blank and emotionless.

"Though you turn eighteen soon, you will need a legal guardian for the time being." He states. She nods once again as her uncle looks at the lawyer.

"I'll take her in." He states as the lawyer nods.

"It's the last weeks of school, moving her across the country can mess her up. We need someone to stay here with her." My mom says as the lawyer nods in agreement.

"Can you stay here?" Bay's uncle asks as she shakes her head.

"I run a company with my husband, I can't drop it." She states sadly.

"Can you stay?" The lawyer asks John, Bay's uncle and by this point Bailey seemed tired. She simply laid her head on my shoulder and sighed, a single tear falling from her eye. She closes her eyes as I wrap her in my arms, pulling her close to me.

"I can't." Her uncle states. We sit in silence until a voice speaks.

"I can." Elijah states. I turn to look at him as he walks up to the table.

"I'm twenty two, I can legally become her guardian." He says. We stay quiet as the lawyer clears his throat.

"You'd have to stay here until she turns eighteen, after that she will be if legal age to make her own decisions and stay here or move back to Miami." He states. My brother nods in agreement.

"Where do I sign?" Eli asks. My eyes widen as the lawyer sighs and hands over the papers. I watch in shock as he signs the paper, he had basically adopted Bailey! I look down to see her reaction and find her sleeping against my shoulder. I glance at the lawyer who nods as he looks through the paper.

"Well mister Elijah, you are now Bailey's legal guardian." He states before shaking our hands and leaving. I quickly pick Bailey up as Eli's eyes widen.

"How long has she been asleep for?" He asks.

"Don't know, but she's tired out." I mutter as he nods. He opens the door for me as I carry her out and up to her room before laying her on her bed and looking around her room. I was about to leave when something caught my attention. A white piece of paper was on her desk, knowing Bailey I knew she wouldn't leave papers around, she was an organized person. I glance at her sleeping form before grabbing the paper and sitting on her bed. I read the paper and instantly get passed off.

"Fuck." I mutter looking around her room, how did he get in so fucking easily. The door opens and Lilah walks in.

"Stay with her." I order as she nods. I grip the paper and head to the living room where my brothers were at.

"What up?" Nate asks me as I hand him the letter. He reads it before his jaw clenched and he looks up at me.

"Where'd you find this?" He asks handing the letter off to Elijah.