Chapter 22: Bad Day.

Bay's P.O.V.
Chapter 22.

Pic of Elijah on the side >>> or up ^^^

"Navy." Lilah mumbled as I nodded.

"I don't know, I like purple." Elijah states.

"The pink goes with your skin tone though." Xavier mused nonchalantly causing us to turn and look at him. He looks up from the chocolate cake and stares at us.

"What? It's true!" He exclaims. I laugh slightly as I pat his back.

"Very manly Xav." I state causing everyone to laugh as he glared at me.

"You asked for my opinion." He defends as I laugh and run my fingers over the silky fabric of the sage green dress. The dress reached my knees and had ruffles at the bottom and a layered top. It was the fourth option and at the bottom of the list.

"So it's a tie." I muse as Lilah groans. Just then Johnny and Nate walk in both dressed in expensive suits.

"There both so nice!" Lilah exclaims walking towards the two and messing with the suits.

"Johnathon could get a different suit considering he's the best man." I inquire as she smiles broadly.

"Yes, perfect! Now about your dress." She states turning to me.

"I liked the purple dress design." Nathan as states as Elijah smirks.

"Just not the color." Nate says as Lilah smiles.

"What do you think Johnny? She's your date." Lilah states as he looks my way.

"Navy color, purple design." He says simply as Lilah nods. After a few minutes the lady takes me to the dressing room and helps me change into the navy gown. I look in the mirror and smile before walking out to the groups. They smile as Johnathon steps closer.

"See, I was right. She looks gorgeous." Johnny says as he takes my hand and pulls me to his side.

"We're going to be the best dressed in the party." He states. I laugh as Lilah smiles.

"Johnny's got some fashion sense." She mutters as Xavier scoffs.

"Alright Johnny, time to come out the closet." He states as Johnathon's eyes narrow.

"Shut it." He growls, before Xavier can answer Lilah buts in.

"Boys go take off the suits, Eli go along and make sure enough suits are ordered and sent home." She orders. Elijah nods and takes the paper with Xavier and Jasper's measurements, my. Cousin was the last groomsmen and Eli already had his suit.

"Okay Bailey, dress off so we can order it and we could head to your aunt's place and eat." She orders. I salute her earning a glare from her and a laugh from Xavier. I go back and change into some skinny jeans and a cute gray blouse before grabbing my jacket and tieing my vans. We stood outside waiting for the three guys as Johnathon and Nathan ran up.

"Wen have to go." Johnny says pulling my arm towards were the car was parked.

"Whta's wrong?" I ask him as we rushed through the parking lot towards the parked car.

"It's Nelly." He says.

"What's wrong with Nelly? Johnathon? Johnny!" I call trying to get his attention though he wasn't looking my way and just pulling me along.

"Johnathon!" I yell before ripping my hand out of his grip.

"What's going on?" I ask him as he turns to look at me.

"She was in an accident, they called your phone, which I had and told me to get to the hosptial quickly." He tells me. I stand in shock before Nathan grabs me and turns to look at me.

"Bailey, babe you need to hurry alright, she'll be fine." He says before grabbing my hand and lightly pulling me to the car. The ride to the hospital was quick and filled with anxious nail bitting which Nate tried to stop numerous times before giving up. Rushing down the hall to then emergency section Elijah was quick to talk to the nurse. The nurse nodded before frowning and pressing a button on her pager. Xavier held me close to him as a doctor emerged and talked to Elijah and Johnathon who's faces dropped in an instant. I hug onto Xavier tightly as they talked to the doctor.

"I can't lose her Xavier." I mutter as his arms tighten.

"Bay, you need to go in." Nathan says softly from behind me. My arms tighten around Xavier slightly as Nathan's hand lands on my shoulder.

"We're right here Bay." He says lowly. I let go of Xavier and turn to face Nathan. He grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me towards a room. I walk in slowly and instantly sob as my eyes land on Nelly. She was bloody and bruised and had a cast on her leg. She looked fragile and weak and her eyes were barely open.

"Nelly." I croak as her fingers twitch.

"It's okay Bailey, just stay with the guys alright... They'll take care of you." She says softly and slowly. Tears well in my eyes as Nathan hugs me close to him.

"Nathan." Nelly says in a scratchy voice.

"Yes." He mumbles in a thick voice.

"Take care of her, you and your brothers. Keep her safe and make sure that bastard pays for what he did to her." She says as he nods.

"I'll do that." Nate states.

"I love you hun." Nelly says as I smile.

"I love you too, I always wished you would of been my mom."  I tell her truthfully. Growing up was hell up until Nelly came over to visit, I'd pray for her to take me away.

"Faith has a funny way of working." She says lowly.

"If you were my daughter, you would of never met these boys." She says as I look towards Nathan and Johnny who has appered behind him.

"Take care of her." Nelly says softly before the machines start to beep.

"Nelly." I mutter as her eyes close.

"Nelly!" I raise my voice trying to wake her up though there was no hope. Johnathon pulled me out of the room as a group of doctors run in to her room. My hands were starting to shake and my breathing was speeding up.

"Nate." I mumble as he turns to look at me.

"Bailey, deep breaths alright, you'll get through this babe, I know you can."  He says softly as my eyes drift to her room where doctors were shouting orders.

"What am I going to do?" I ask him as he pulls me into a hug, tears pour from my eyes as my hands clench up the material of his shirt. In less then a year I had lost two very important people in my life. My older sister and Nelly. I took a deep breath as I hugged Nathan close to me.

"You're going to be fine." Nate says as he hugs me tightly. His voice was cracking and in the bacround I could hear Lilah crying. As I cried into his chest, Nate's voice echoed in my head. Was I really going to be fine? My dad was determined to kill me, my boyfriend's brother was willing to hurt me in order to get under his skin and I now had no home. Being seventeen meant that I needed a guardian which meant a possible move back to Miami, my life was going to change yet again and I was left to wonder if I was actually going to be fine.

__________________________________________________________________

And don't kill me! So I did this to mix up the story even more and it will also come to help in the sequel which I do want make once I finish this up. The end isn't that close so don't fret but please vote and comment on anything you want to happen and how you want the story to progress with this new event.