Chapter 35: Epilogue Part 1

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 35.

Emery is up above xD^^^

This is one of my only chapter that will have time breaks, I did it because I couldn't make a chapter out of each time skip. Enjoy.

I feel a hand push my hair behind me ear as a sharp pain runs through my stomach. I groan and squeeze my eyes closed tightly as the hand stops.

"Bailey? Hey gorgeous, you're okay, just open your eyes babe." Nate's voice states slightly in the distance. I open my eyes and wince at the bright light that shines down on me.

"You okay Bay?" Xavier asks me as I smile and nod.

"Just a bit drowsy." I muse as he nods.

"You dad hit your liver, due to your history you'll need a transplant." He says as I nod.

"Where's Jonathon?" I ask.

"He's filling out papers, your uncle and my dad are on the way." He states.

"You guys are going to get as earful from Papa Gray." I muse as Nate groans.

"Don't remind me." He mutters as someone knocks on the door. Liv pokes her head in and smiles.

"Hey there Bailey." She says as I smile.

"Hello." I muse as she smiles.

"You okay?" She asks as I nod.

"Bit woozy, one more scar to the list." I muse as she smiles slightly.

"This is the second surgery you've had since you got here." Nate mumbles as I laugh slightly.

"I just came to say goodbye, we have to head out soon." Liv says as I smile.

"Well thank you for helping." I state as she nods.

"Anytime, and if you ever need someone to whoop those guys in to shape, just call." She says with a big smile. I nod again and smile.

"Thank you." I muse as she bends down to hug me. She smiles and heads to the door.

"And keep these boys close, I'm pretty sure they'll keep you safe." She says before leaving.

"I'm going to go grab you some water." Xavier states as I turn to Nate.

"What happened to Henry?" I ask him as he sighs.

"He's dead, they killed him when he stabbed you." He says as I nod. The door open again and Cole walks in. He smiles slightly as Nathan stands up.

"I'll be outside." He says as we both nod. He leaves as Cole walks closer towards me, both hands stuck in his pocket.

"You okay?" He ask me with a raised brow. I nod as he sighs.

"We should talk." He mumbles as I nod. He sits down at the foot of my bed as I stare at him.

"I think we should just be friends Bailey, this isn't going to work out." He states firmly as my brows furrow. I process his words before looking up at him.

"Why?" I ask him in confusion.

"It's better that way Bailey. Better for you, better for me." He says as I nod.