Chapter 36: Epilogue Part 2.

Cole's P.O.V.

Chapter 36.

I watch silently as the Gray brothers head to Bay's room. After a few minutes Liv sighs.

"We should head back to Vegas, we need to finish a few things." She states as she stands up. I nod at her and smile.

"Thanks for everything Liv." I mutter as she nods.

"Anytime. I'll just go say bye to Bailey." She mumbles before leaving and heading to Bailey's room. I sigh as I look at Eden who sighs.

"It's done, no more threats." He says almost happily. I nodded as I looked at him. Bailey was the first girl Eden wasn't scared to talk to, after what happened, he stayed away from most girls, scared to hurt them. With Bay he always seemed to be easy going.

"She's safe here now." Emery mumbles as Dean nods. I glance at Keith who sat with Zach and the two sister's from Liv's crew, his daughter in his arms. At times I understood him, you do crazy things for the people you loved. I look up at the room where Bay was at. You did anything in your will power to keep them safe. Livvia soon exits and heads our way.

"We'll see you around Rider." She says as I nod. She nods her head at her crew before they leave, walking out of the emergency room with her crew following close behind.

"Are you going in to see her?" Zach asks as I sigh and nod.

"Yeah, I want to go in by myself though." I mutter as they nod.

"We understand." Dean mumbles as I stand and head to my room. Taking a deep breath to calm my racing heart. This was for her, to keep her safe. I walk in and smile at her as Nate stands up.

"I'll be outside." He says before leaving. I look at her, trying to not let her smile get to me. I stick my hands in my pocket, so she couldn't see my struggle. How much this hurt me.

"You okay?" I ask with a raised brow, trying not to sound to concerned. She simply nods as I look at her, she looked visibly pale and I knew she was here because of me. She could of died because of me.

"We should talk." I mutter as she nods and sits up slightly. I sit at her feet as she smiles slightly.

"I think we should just be friends Bailey, this isn't going to work out." I force myself to say. Her brows furrow as my fist clench. Stop doing this Rider

"Why?" She asks me, confusion clear in her voice. I almost break, hearing her so weak.

"It's better that way Bailey. Better for you, better for me." I state, steering clear of her nick name, using it would only make this harder on both of us.

"Alright, if that's what you want." She says as I look at her trying not to look shocked. I nod once and sigh inwardly.

"I'll see you at school Bailey." I muse before leaving the room. I close the door and sigh. This was for the best. I head back to the waiting room before Johnny stops me.

"Are you staying the night?" He asks me. I shake my head no as his brows furrow.

"No, I have to take care of a few things. You think you and the boys can handle things?" I ask him as he nods.

"Always have." He mutters as I nod and sigh.

"Take care of her will you?" I ask as he nods, a look of confusion on his face.

"Sure thing." He mumbles as I smile and head to the waiting room. I grab my jacket and shrug it on.

"You're leaving?" Zach asks with a raised brow.