Chapter 11: Back home?

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 11

The Detention Room.

"Emery, stop." I warn as he smirks and steps closer to me. I look back down at the water as I gulp. We were currently at the cliff area I had came to with Zach.

"Sorry New girl, you're the only one that hasn't been in the water." he says as I look down again. Before I can think he had ran towards me, wrapped his arms around me and jumped. I let out a squeal as we hit the cold water. I took a few seconds to resurface and shoot a glare at him as he laughed.

"Ass." I mumble as I punch his shoulder. He laughs as I groan and swim to the edge were Noah holds his hand out. I grab his hand but before I get pulled out Emery wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me back causing Noah to fall in.

"Damn it Emery, I was dry already!" Noah shouts as I laugh. Noah glares at me as I smile innocently. Cole holds out his hand as I reach for it.

"Don't even think about it." He growls as I turn to look at Emery who was looking away and whistling. There's totally nothing go on there. Cole pulls me out of the water before handing me a big fluffy towel. I smile up at him before some shouts at me.

"You may want to take a step back Bay." Eden says from above us. I look up at the cliff to see him step back and jump in to the water. I step back just as somebody slams in to Cole causing them to fall in to the water. My eyes widen as I look at the water.

"Eden!" I exclaim as he laughs before Dean and Cole resurface.

"Dean!" Cole's shout booms out as the guys laugh.

"Didn't think we would forgot about you did you Rider?" Eden asks as a small smile forms on my lips. We had decided to come hang out over here after school when all the guys threw Emery in to the water and he has since got his revenge. Cole's phone suddebly rang as I looked up at him wondering if he heard it.

"Who is it?" Cole shouts from the water scaring me causing me to jump up before he gets out of the water, his clothes sticking to him as I hand him a towel.

"Uh, my aunt?" I answer confused. His brows furrow before he answers the phone.

"Yup. Of course. Yes, uh huh. Wait up." He says before handing me the phone. I look at him as he shrugs and starts drying himself off.

"Hello?" I answer as my aunt sighs.

"Bailey, we have to go back to Miami for a bit." she tells me as Cole starts to change in to his dry clothes. My eyes roam over his body before forcing my gaze away from him. I had fortunately dried, well slightly. My clothes was still damp and had few wet spots.

"Why?" I ask my aunt confused.

"It's about your inheritance, we need to finalize it and see if they'll let us use any when you go off to college." Nelly tells me. When I go off to college, I'll still be seventeen meaning I can't get in to my inheritance.

"Alright when do we leave?" I ask with a sigh as I turn to look at Cole who simply raises a brow at me.

"We need to be at the airport in two hours, don't worry Jonathon is picking us up." She tells me,

"I'll be there soon." I tell her as I hang up the phone and hand it to Cole.

"You're leaving?" he asks as I nod.

"Need to talk to lawyers about my inheritance." I tell him as he nods and grabs the keys.

"I'll be back!" He shouts at the guys.