Dungeon

(Y/N) POV

Yami: Listen up. A report just came saying that a new dungeon was discovered.

Magna: A DUNGEON?!!! FOR REAL?!!!

Asta: WHOAAAA!!!

Me:*sigh* Another dungeon? Not interested.

Asta: So, what's a dungeon?

I punch his head.

Asta: Ouch! It's hurt!

Magna: Why did you acting all suprise earlier?!

Asta: I was just playing along!

Noelle: (Y/N), want to explain the dungeon is to Asta?

Me: Dungeon is a structure where ancient people left artifacts. That place have lot of instruction on how to use ancient magic and all magic item lying around.

Asta: OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Luck then continue my explanation with excited tone.

Luck: However, those same people will put lot of traps in the dungeon. But that is the reason dungeon is the most fun place in the world!

Vanessa: Because of the many dangerous traps and threat, Magic Knights are the one that given the task to investigate the dungeon.

Yami: And this time, the dungeon is in an area that very close to an enemy kingdom. So to make sure they don't get it, we need to get this mission done quickly and properly.

I start to stand and walk away from them.

Me: Don't searching for me.

Yami: Oi, wait.

I turn around to face him. I see that he is holding two paper.

Yami: Wizard King picked you and Asta for this mission. You don't have any choice.

Me: What did Julius want from me actually?

All: YOU KNOW HIM?!

Me: He strike a conversation with me few weeks ago.

Yami: So you should know that Julius like to see other people's magic.

Asta: But why did he picked me too? I don't think he ever met with me.

Me: No, you have met him few weeks ago.

Asta: Huh? I don't remember I make an appointment with him.

Me: Remember the old lady that we helped at the black market?

Asta: The one that win lot of money from the gamble?

Me: Yeah, that one. That appearance just a disguise. That old woman is actually Wizard King. I need to admit that your friend is very good at gamble, Yami.

Suddenly Asta's body fall to the ground and there is smoke coming from his head.

Me: Unconsious again?