Glory Night

(Y/N) POV

Me: You're alone?

Nozel: Yeah, I didn't meet with anyone in my way here.

Mimossa: Mister Nozel!!

Fana: I don't know who you are but thank you for saving Calm!!

Nozel:*look at me* How many woman do you want actually?

Me: Shut up already.

Patri summon lot of dark light sword around him and launch all of it at us. Nozel make lot of shield around us and block all the sword.

Nozel: (Y/N), I know you're chasing the creature that destroyed your village. Go chase that thing. I'll handle this guy with Asta and Yuno.

Me: Thanks.

A pair of fire wings erupt from my back. I then fly towards the hole in the ceiling that. Patri try to attack me but Asta block the attack for me.

Asta: (Y/N), go!

Me: Thanks!

Asta POV

After I save (Y/N) from Patri's attack, I land beside Nozel.

Me: What should we do, captain?

Yuno: That body is Captain Vangeance's body. We can't destroy that body.

Nozel: If you said so...

Suddenly mercury start to rain down in the room.

Nozel: Yuno, push the enemy to the center!

Yuno: Understood! Mana Zone: Spirit Storm!

Yuno's attack almost hit Patri but he dodged it.

Yuno: Asta!

Me: Got it!

I reflect Yuno's attack and the attack managed to hit Patri. He got pushed to the center of the room on the midair. Suddenly a all the mercury that rain down in the room start to form a big cage and trap Patri in it.

Nozel: With this magic, your light attacks will be sealed and reflected inside forever

Nozel: With this magic, your light attacks will be sealed and reflected inside forever. It's inescapeable prison..!!

Patri summon lot of dark light sword again and launch all of it at us. But all the sword got reflected back at him.

Patri: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Nozel use his magic to wrap mercury around Patri's body.