New Base

Julius Office
(Y/N) POV

Julius: So everyone that I want is here?

Me: Yeah, seems like that.

Noelle: (Y/N), we follow a boy's order?

Asta: (Y/N), Captain Yami, this presence... That boy... It can't be...

Julius: The battle is already end but now three problem have arised. The first problem: The Wizard King is now gone.

Yami&Me: The magic emperor is right here.

Asta&Noelle&Mimossa: WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!!!

Asta: I knew it!!

Julius:*take out a piece of paper* I have lost majority of my magic. This paper is the only left from my grimoire. So the fact that I'm weaker in battle now goes without saying, but now my influence on the nobles, who are absolute authority in our kingdom, has also weakened.

Asta: OOOH OOH OOH!! I have question!! Why did Wizard King turn small... And how is he still alive?!

Me&Yami: Do you know how to hold back?

Julius:*chuckle* Well... It's thanks to something I discovered during one of my journey's in disguise.

Me: He use the magic device called "Swallowtail".

Nero eyes gone wide after hearing the device's name.

Julius: My Time Magic was extremely compatible with Swallowtail. I used began to store my own time and mana in the mark of my forehead. Time so that is the worst should come, I would be able to resume my life. But it didn't activate immediately and it was only be able to bring me to this age. I guess it couldn't work out that perfectly! Hahahaha!

Me:*inspect Julius face* It worked plenty well. Nobody just gets a do-over on their life.

Yami: You're just fricking nuts... Little kid-looking old man.

Asta: Either way, I'm so glad you're alive!!

Julius: Thank you, Asta. You're as energetic as ever. I'm sure you and the Captain of Glory Night played a large role in everything that happened?

Asta: YEAH!! I TOTALLY ROCKED IT!! But, what do you mean by Captain of Glory Night? I never heard of that name before.

Noelle: Me too.

Mimossa: Same.

Nero: I become bird for 500 years.

Julius: Oh, (Y/N) didn't tell you guys yet?

Asta&Noelle&Mimossa:*look at me* Tell what?

Yami: Black Bulls have lost one important member. And that member has made his own Magic Knights squad called Glory Night. And from what I can say, all of Glory Night member is pretty strong. Moreover its captain.

Julius: Not just he's the captain of Glory Night, but he's also the current leader of Elf Tribe.

Noelle: Member of Black Bulls that rank as captain...

Mimossa: And the leader of Elf Tribe...

Asta: So it means the captain is an elf himself...

They quickly look at me back.

Asta&Noelle&Mimossa: (Y/N)!!!

Me: Yeah, I'm the Captain of Glory Night. The new Magic Knight squad.