Let's Go

(Y/N) POV

Calm: And that's why you has been reincarnated as me.

Me: Huh... Honestly, I didn't exepect that.

Daku: Yeah...

Calm: Now, I already explained why you has been reincarnated as me. I think you can plan your strategy to escape from Dark Traid.

Me&Daku: How?

Calm:*sigh* I can't believe you are me.

Me and Daku start to think of something.

Me&Daku:*snap fingers* Hah! I think I know!

Calm:*smile* Good.

Me: Daku, kill me.

Daku: Got it.

Calm: Wait, what?!

Timeskip
Ultime-Volcano Mountain Trail
Yami POV

Sisgoleon: What are you here for, Yami?

Me: You really don't mind showing your naked body at me, huh?

I turn around to avoud looking at her naked body.

Me: Well, for your question-

Sisgoleon: You want me to train you more, right?

Me: Absolutely correct. Tomorrow is the day that we'll attack Spade Kingdom.

Sisgoleon: It seems like you really care about (Y/N). It's not like I don't care about him, but you seems like you have relation with him.

Me: Can't you just train me instead asking me questions?

Sisgoleon: You give me answers I give you training.

I sigh.

Me: I don't have any blood relation with him. It just I know his mom well.

Sisgoleon: Feel guilty for letting him got kidnapped, huh? Very reasonable.

Me: I already amswer your damn question. Now where is my damn training?

Sisgoleon: Get your ass into all this lava.

Me*thought*: I know I should never ask her to train me. (Y/N) is the only one who can keep up with this beast.

The Next Day
Nacht POV

Me: You lose again.

I then give them a basket full of food.

Me: Spade Kingdom resistance members made these with magics. It should heal all your wounds.

They start to eat the foods in the basket. All their wounds start to heal itself.

Asta: Woaaah!! You're not lying! When I meet them, I'll have to thank them!

I just stare at them.