Reincarnate

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: It's enough, Vanessa.

Vanessa:*cough* No... I still...can..

Her body about to fall to the ground but I catch her body.

Me: I said enough. If you just injured yourself, it will not bring any good.

Queen Witch: Even your captain said that you're useless.

Vanessa look at me with tearful eyes. I wipe her tears away and put her body down. I start to stand and look at the Queen Witch.

Me: You think so? You really think someone that work really hard is useless? I don't measure someone's success with their results, I measure their effort. I don't care whether you're the queen or not. I just care about attitude.

Queen Witch: You dirty slum rat.

Me: If I'm dirty slum rat, then what are you? Oh, I know the answer.

I start to walk slowly towards her.

Me: You're the most idiot damn impatience woman. All you do is just order your people around while you're sitting here and giving bullshit.

I take off my blindfold and put my face closer to her. I look at her eyes with my demon eyes.

Me: The one that useless here is you, bitch.

Suddenly something get into the room through the large hole in the wall that Queen Witch make earlier. I turn around and see Asta, Noelle and Finral together with three other people. I wear my blindfold again and start to walk at them.

Me:*wave* Hey Asta! What are you doing here?

Asta: Oh, (Y/N). How can you get into this place without got chased by those golems?

Me: Just destroy them.

I said while helping him to get up. I then go to Noelle and help her to get up too.

Noelle: Thanks.

Me: You're welcome.

Finral: Help me too!

Me: Are you a man or a girl?

Finral: What about Asta?

Me: His hands is injured, idiot. If you want, I can make both of your hands injured too.

Finral: N-No thanks!

I walk to Vanessa and help her to get up.

Asta: What happened to Vanessa?

Me: Fight with Queen Witch.

Asta: And the result?

I punch his head.

Asta: Owwww!!

Me: You already see how much wounds on Vanessa body, so don't ask idiot question.

Queen Witch look at Asta.

Queen Witch: You're the boy that these two was talking about. I don't know why they'd want to heal little shit like you.

Me: Vanessa also make a deal with her. I tried to stop her but she don't want to hear.