Contract

Meanwhile
Heart Kingdom
Elysia
Noelle POV

I open my eyes and start to to sit.

Me: Huh?! Where am I?!

???: You're finally awake, hm?

I look in front only to see (Y/N)'s elves friends and Ken looking at me.

Me: Glory Night members...!

I look behind me and see all my friends that train in Heart Kingdom including Fana. Mimossa, Fana, and Nero are the only one that wake up right now.

Mimossa:*get up* Uhn...

Me: Where are we?

Ken: This is Elysia. It's a secluded area in a strong magic region, located deep within the Heart Kingdom.

Two kids that hiding behind Patri show themselves. They have pointy ears like elves.

Boy: So... They are awake?!

Me: Who are these children?

Patri: They are the descendants of your Clover Kingdom's royal family... And Licht.

Me&Mimosaa:*shocked face* Huh?!!

Fana stand up and start to walk at her elves friends.

Vetto: You should come here when you know you can't defeat that devil host.

Fana: Sorry. I thought I'll found (Y/N) if I stay.

Rhya: That is not even possible now.

Me&Fana&Mimossa: Huh?

Patri: Lord Julius called us using telecommunication device earlier. He said that (Y/N) was caught by the Dark Triad and was brought to Spade Kingdom yesterday.

Me&Fana&Mimossa: What?!!

Ken: In three days, they will send rescue team to Spade Kingdom to save (Y/N).

Fana: We need to save him now!!

Rhya: Go ahead if you want to die. Dark Triad were possessed by high-ranking demons. You can't even defeat one of the Dark Triad earlier. There is no way you can confront three of them at once.

Mimossa: But, what is this place actually?

Patri: This is the elves' new village. (Y/N) is the one that found this place and ordered us to move here. (Y/N) then ordered Ken to come here too before he went off to Spade Kingdom.

Nero: Why did you save us?

Ken: Dryad, the Guardian Deity of Elysia... Sent us divine revelation telling us to do so.

Me: Dryad?

Patri: We hurried, but failed to reach you in time. However...

Vetto: You had used your own powers to survive the explosion.

Patri: Thanks to you, the Heart Kingdom's citizens were also spared. It's incredible you faced such a powerful enemy and weren't annihilated. Over the past half-year, you have grown strong.