Meeting

Yami POV

Owen: Asta's life is in no danger. However, this right arm... It's a total unknown. There's nothing I can do for it.

Me: So, I heard the Golden Dawn's base has been attacked.

Owen: That's right. We're treating Captain Vangeance at other room. I'm truly glad you suffered only minor injuries.

Finral: Asta, Mister Yami, and (Y/N) protected us. That's why.

Grey: Give Gauche a proper look too.

Owen start to use his magic to inspect Gauche. He have shocked face after inspecting Gauche.

Owen: This is... Was he really run through with a giant sword?! This is beyond "recovery". His every tissue has been resembled! The true nature of your magic... May be not transformation.

We just keep quite for a few minutes.

Owen: I heard they're holding another captains' meeting later on.

Me: You heard him, right? Go get some rest. I'll attend the meeting with someone else.

Timeskip
Asta POV

I wake up while sweating and panting. I sit and hold the blanket that covering my body tightly. I look at my right and see my grimoire.

I quickly take it and open it. Right after I open the grimoire, (Y/N)'s sword slowly come out from the grimoire.

I grit my teeth. I wear my headband and quickly get down from the bed. I start to rush to the exit. I reach outside and about to run again but as I'm running, my legs stop moving. It's like something holding my legs. I then hear a voice from behind.

???: Where are you going, hm?

Me*thought*: Who's that?! Is it his magic that's holding me here?!

Me: I have to... Go save (Y/N)!!

???: You can't. You were no match for that devil host on your own. Where you're trying to go... There are two others who are just as strong. Even the devil you're counting on has given up on you as hopeless. You don't understand that right arm very well either. As you are now, going isn't courageous or anything like it. It's stupid and reckless.

Me*thought*: This guy...!! How...?!

Me: Even so... I have to go!! I have to!! While we're here now... (Y/N) is-!!!

???: Oh. Him. Why not just leave him?

Me: I dunno who you are... But what do you even know about (Y/N)?!

???: Oh, I know him very well. He's nothing like me. He like to help anyone that seek for help. He care about his friends. He's kind. To be honest, he's pretty worthless. If he lost, he's just an idiot.

The last part pissed me off.

Me: Demon-Destroyer!!!

The sword fall out from my grimoire and hit the ground disabling the musterious guy's magic. I take out another sword and rush at the man.