Demon Union

Asta POV

Devil: I'll kill you, brat!!

He launch Demon-Dweller sword at me. I dodge it and block two more attack from the devil.

Devil: Kill them!!! There is no way this rage could lose to anything!!!

He once again launch all three swords at me. I take a deep breath and exhale a few seconds later. I then skillfully dodge all the swords that coming at me.

Me: Heh heh! If I focus and read your Ki

Me: Heh heh! If I focus and read your Ki... Your swords are real easy to pick up!

I rush at the devil.

Nacht POV

Me*thought*: Asta... Had watched all sorts of magic swordsmen.

Asta deflect the sword that the devil throw at him without looking. Asta want to slice the devil's body but the devil block Asta's attack making their sword clashing.

Me*thought*: In order to get even little closer to the movements of the knights he'd fought against, or alongside... He'd kept on training physically. The whole time. Even after obtaining anti-magic. No matter how well-trained it is, the physical body has limits. It's no match for powerful magic. But...

Asta put more pressure on his sword and managed to break the clashing and swing his sword in front slashing the devil's chest.

The devil lost his balance

The devil lost his balance. Asta use this chance to kick the devil away from him and throw his sword at the devil's chest. It's like (Y/N)'s style. He'll take some distance from enemy and throw his sword.

Me*thought*: In this one battle against the anti-magic devil... Asta's efforts paid off.

Asta rush at the devil again barehanded.

Devil: Ghak...!!

Asta: Your opponent isn't just some guy who can't use magic. It's a guy who can't use magic... Who's fought with a ton of insanely tough warriors!!!!