Kingdom

(Y/N) POV

Luck: There are three elves in the town ahead!!!

Yami:*smirk* Henry, you heard him. Lets crush those bastard!!

All: Yeahhhhh!!!!

Right now we're in our moving base that Henry controlled. We're going to the capital with this moving base. Charmy make a lot of food that regen our magic energy.

Yami: Hey, pretty hair.

Me: What?

Yami: What is elves plan actually?

Me: They want revenge for what have humans done to our village.

Zora: What have humans done to your village?

Me: It's a long story. All of it happens wh-

All: Make it short!!

Me: One day, Lemial and his sister found our village. He said he want to be our friend. He said we can come to an understanding. But when during Lemial's sister wedding with Licht, someone attack us. That person is using Lemial's magic. Light Magic. Everyone die in that incident.

Asta: But you guys didn't know whether that person is that Lemial guy or not.

Me: Lemial is the only human who know about our village existence. We got killed by group of humans. After they killed us, they took our magic away. But I know it's not Lemial who told those humans about elves village.

Yami: Hmm?

Me: Lemial's sister also die in that incident. I don't think there is no human will sacrifice his own sister just to eliminate someone else.

Yami: At least you still know how to think logically.

Henry: Brace for impact!!

We look in front and see a rock wall is blocking our way. Our base that looks like a bull hit the big wall and instantly destroy it. Our base stand with two legs and attack three reincarnated elves that standing in front of the base. Those elves dodge the attack.

Elf1: What the hell is that?!

One of the elves use his magic and try to attack civilians. I rush to one of the window and jump out.

Me: Ice Magic: Absolute Zero.

Right after my legs land on the ground, the whole town freeze. The elf that try to attack civilians slipped and fall to the freeze ground.

Elf1: Calm?!

Elf2: What the hell are you doing?!

Elf3: Why you are helping human?!

Me: I never said I want to kill or even hurt human. And one more thing...

A large ice dragon suddenly appear behind me.

Me: My name is (Y/N). Ice Spirit Magic: Ice Dragon King.

I launch the large dragon at those elves. Those elves try to move but their feet is stuck on the ground because of my Ice Magic. The ice dragon roar before it hit three of them.

Me: Good job, Snow.

Snow lick my cheek. I just chuckle at her action. I look back at those elves location and see they got trapped in ice block. They can't move even a little.