Game Over

(Y/N) POV

Asta: (Y/N)?

Me: Asta?

Right now I'm running searching for Vetto but I stumble on Asta and Temple Knight.

Asta: What are you doing here?

Me: Don't be stupid. I'm searching for Vetto. Yami already announced about it earlier, right?

Asta: Yeah, he does. How about we go together.

Me: Don't have problem with that.

I look at the Temple Knight that not wearing mask.

Me: What is your name?

???: Kiato.

We shake our hands.

Me: Lets get going. Magna and Luck can't keep up with Vetto themselves.

They nod and we start to run again.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Yeah, I already said that they can't keep up with Vetto themselves.

Kiato: He is about to launch another attack at your friends!

Me: Control Magic: Switch.

Me and Asta switch place with Magna and Luck. Vetto launch the attack at us but Asta block it with his sword.

Vetto: So you guys are finally here. I couldn't ask for more! The pain you inflicted on Licht, I'm gonna return it manyfold! You guys are gonna end up like two insects that you guys save just now.

Me: You talk too much.

I kick Vetto's face and send him flying away.

Asta: I don't even see that kick! You so fast!

Me:*yawn* Dodge.

I said and push Asta away. Suddenly Vetto land on the spot that Asta is standing earlier. Vetto try to punch me but I catch his punch and throw him away.

Me: This is the only power that you have? You said you were love by mana. Looks like you're more trash than anybody I ever seen.

I said while dodging all the attack that Vetto launch at me.

Me: Daku, you did ever seen a guy that weaker than him?

"No, he is the weakest I ever seen".

Me: Even Daku said you're weak.

Vetto: No, I'm not.

Asta&Kiato: Yes you are!

Suddenly they appear behind Vetto and try to attack him but he block the attack.

Kiato: You're really weak.

Vetto: Said someone who can't land even an attack at me.

Suddenly kick land on Vetto's face and he got sent flying again.