Struggle for Victory

(Y/N) POV

Me: Asta, Leopold, you'll come with me. We'll take down the leader and save our kingdom

I said and start to walk away from the live map.

Fuegoleon: (Y/N), wait.

I turn my head facing him.

Me: What?

Nozel: Soul Corpse Magic is a strong magic. No ordinary person can control it. We should plan our strategy first and divide the team.

Me: I already have my team here. Leo and Asta will come with me. We'll take down the leader.

Asta&Leo: That's right!

Noelle: I'm coming with you guys!

Nozel: No, you'll not. (Y/N) and his team will go after the leader. You can't control your magic, so if you go with them, you will only make their work harder.

Me: I hate to admit it, but he's right. We'll fight with a pro. You go with the others to protect civilians. I can't waste any more moments, so I'll go now.

I said and start to run out from the banquet room together with my team. I heard Fuegoleon call for me.

Fuegoleon: That is not a strategy!! Come back here!!!

Me: If I wait any longer, all the people will die!

Asta&Leo: Agree!

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Hey weird eyepatch guy!

The guy look at me, Leo and Asta.

Eyepatch Guy: Who the hell are you and what do you mean weird eyepatch?!

Me: Why? Prefer me to call you corpse bastard?

Eyepatch Guy: I have name, idiot!

Me: Okay, your name is Idiot. Got it.

Me&Asta&Leo: Hey Idiot! Let that little girl go!

Idiot: You dumbass!!!

He then summon lot of zombies.

Idiot: Attack them!!

All the zombies start to rush at us. We just smile and get ready to fight. Me and Asta take out our sword.

Me: Sending corpse at us? What do you think corpses will do at us?

I said and skillfully cut lot of zombies head.

Me: Control Magic: Flow.

I start to flow most of my mana energy at my sword. My sword start to shine.

Leo: What did you do to your sword?

Me: I flow my mana energy into my sword. In other words...