Under Control

In Eye of the Midnight Sun Base
(Y/N) POV

Rhya: Calm, I know what have you done.

Me: I know you know it.

Rhya: You still with Lemial's philosophy, huh?

Me: You know he's not lying when he said elves can come to understanding with human, right?

Rhya: I know. Well, I don't think we can stay like this forever since our objective is clearly different.

Me: Where are you planning to bring me?

Rhya: Since we'll not become ally after this, your best friend here will bring you to your old girlfriend.

Me: Wait! You really mean it?

Rhya: Yeah... But I think she will be dissapointed with you after she know what path have you chose.

Me: There is no going back now.

Rhya:*smirk* That what I expect will come out from your mouth, (Y/N).

Me: That is the first time you call me (Y/N) after I regained my memory back.

Rhya: Well, it's not wrong to call you that.

We then enter a room. There is two tubes in the room and there is two bodies in each of the tube.

Rhya: Before you regain your memory, we have make clone of Vetto and Fana's bodies and completely replicate their mana in them. You should thank to Sally. Because of her, you can meet with Fana that you know.

Suddenly those tubes broken and Vetto and Fana step out from the tube. Their body is completely wet and.... Naked.

Rhya: Good morning. How are you two feeling?

Fana look at me. She rush at me and hug me tightly.

Fana: Calm!

Me:*blushing* Fana... You completely naked.

Fana: Huh?!

She look down at her body and realize that she is naked.

Rhya:*emotionless face* Huh. So this is a 15 years old's body. Your boobs are bigger than the ones you had long ag-

Fana cut him off with slap on his face. I then punch Rhya's face.

Fana: You perv!!

Me:*chuckle* Snow, can you help her this time?

Snow nod at me. Snow exhale her breath at Fana and a dress made of snow and ice form on Fana's body.

Fana: Thank you, Calm!

Me: Thanks, Snow.

Snow lick my cheek.

Vetto: Hey, Calm. From what I can remember before I reincarnated, blindfold guy is the one that defeated me. That is you, right?