Troublemaker

Dante POV

Me: Ha ha ha ha ha!! Yes, good, you three!! More!! Entertain me more!!

Me*thought*: What the hell with that shadow boy? I can feel his magic was corrupted by another power.

"That boy is Daku's host. I can feel Daku's presence from that boy. About your question, his Shadow Magic has been mixed with devil's power. But he didn't even use one percent of demon power."

I start to laugh uncontrollably.

Me: Another devil-possessed!! Interesting!!!

Shadow Boy: You'll regret for attacking my friend, bastard.

They start to rush at me including all the shadow dragons that come out from the black ground.

I raise the ground in front of me and break it into pieces. I launch all the rock pieces at them. The shadow boy use his gun to shoot all the rocks that coming in his way while the other two cut all the rocks.

Yami: You master your real magic attribute fast! I'm impressed, (Y/N)!!

He said to the shadow boy. Suddenly he dissapear from his place.

???: Behind you, freaking psycho bastard!

I turn around only to see Yami send another Death Thrust and my body gone again. The spiky hair boy try to attack me while I'm distracted but I punch him away. My body then regenerated.

I appear at other place but (Y/N) already there before me. He use his gun to shoot my body rapidly before kick my face and send me to those two. As I'm falling, I heard (Y/N) say something.

(Y/N): Daku, how much time we left?

Me: What the-

Before I can finish my sentence, a dragon talon kick me to the ground. Yami and spiky hair boy dash at me.

I make a black spehere and send it to them while laughing. Suddenly the boy's right hand turns black and he cut through the sphere. The sphere gone.

(Y/N) POV

"We just have 5 minutes left. I think you can stop using this demon union form for now."

Me: Right.

I deactivate my demon union form and everything that I create with my Shadow Magic gone.

Me: 50%

Big horns slowly start to grow as my body start to turns white. A pair of wings appear at my back.