True Potential

Half a year later
Spade Kingdom

Castle
3rd person POV

Three people with military uniform is walking in castle hallway.

Soldier1: Did you hear the rumor?

Soldier2: About the Clover Kingdom spy?

Soldier1: Yeah, I heard they send another spy here.

Soldier3: Then that means there is two spies in this kingdom.

Soldier1: But the rumor said, those spy didn't meet or even know each other yet.

Suddenly they hear someone chuckle.

Soldier1: Who's there?!

Suddenly someone land in front of them. That person is wearing military clothes with high collar and long black robe at the back. The person is wearing hood to cover his face.

Mysterious Man: So military have acknowledge about my presence in Spade Kingdom.

He slowly pull his hood off revealing a white hair man with red eyes and the most noticeable feature that he have is his pointy ears.

Mysterious Man: And it only means one thing.

Suddenly the ground around them turns black.

Mysterious Man: I can't let you guys alive.

Lot of black hands come out from the black area and pull all three soldiers into the black area leaving only the mysterious man standing in the hallway. He then start to walk away from the scene.

Mysterious Man: Your power is magnificent, Daku.

Meanwhile
Heart Kingdom
Asta POV

Lolopechka: Good work, everyone. Thanks to all your efforts... We've been able to occupy a position within Spade Kingdom - The Town of Toron. By sending one of Undine's clones there by way of Noelle's Water Magic... We've been able to erect the same kind of barrier around Toron as we have here in Heart Kingdom. Because I have the devil's curse, I'm able to sense devil's mana in almost an instant. Let's keep pressing forward like this, expanding our territory... And drive the devil out of Spade Kingdom..!!

All: Right!!

Noelle: Lolopechka, did you have any information about (Y/N)? It's been three years since he gone.

Lolopechka:*sigh* Sorry, but we didn't hear anything from him since he went to Spade Kingdom.

All of us just look down at the ground after hearing this.

Fana: Why would he do that?

Leo: He just went off without telling anyone.

Mimossa: He go right after he managed to activate 80% of his demon power.

Luck: I wonder if he found strong opponents there.

Me: I know we don't need to worry about him since he's strong, but I just want to know why did he dissapear just like that without telling any of us.