The Truth

(Y/N) POV

Sisgoleon: Come on! Don't tell me you already tired!

She launch a barrage of fire punch at me. Snow make a very thick ice wall in front of us. The wall managed to block all the fire punch but it can't block Sisgoleon sudden punch. The punch almost hit my face but I move my head to the left. I use my left flame wing to send her backwards.

Nozel: It's been two hourse since this battle started.

Julius: And both of them didn't show any sign of surrender or even losing.

We continue to dash at each other again and again. Very strong shockwave occur each time we clashing.

Sisgoleon: This is what I expected from my best and only student!

Me: I already expect this is the power of my best and only trainer!

Warm send a large fireball at Sisgoleon. Sisgoleon dodge the fireball. The fireball hit the ground and explosion happen.

Sisgoleon: Your pet as good as you.

Me: What did you expect from elemental spirits?

I summon two lot of fireball and ice shards around me. I launch all of it at Sisgoleon. She just dodged and block all the attack. Suddenly I appear behind her. I try to kick her head from behind but she put her head down and kick my legs. Before I can fall, I use my arms to save me from falling and do some backflip to take some distance from Sisgoleon.

Asta: They read each other's movements easily!

Me: How about this, Sisgoleon?

I deactivate my Two Hell form. Snow and Warm then jump at Julius. I get into my fighting stance.

Sisgoleon:*smirk* Lets see how good you are in hand to hand combat.

The fire around Sisgoleon gone.

Klaus: And now all of us know this battle will never end.

We scream each other name before dash at each other. Our punch clash with each other and really strong shockwave occur. Everything around us got sent flying by the shockwave. Most of the Royal Knights members also can't stand their ground and got sent flying too. Asta is using his sword to balance himself.

Marx: What's with that shockwave?! All the glasses in the capital have broken because of that shockwave!

We ignore him and continue to block each other's attack. I kick Sisgoleon's legs, she do the same and we fall together. We quickly get up and continue fighting.

Asta POV

Me: Is this their true power?

Julius: No, it's not even close to half.

Marx: Are you kidding me?! If this is not even close to half of their true power, just how powerful they are?!

Me: Klaus, you know (Y/N) since he joined Magic Knight, right?

Klaus: But I never see (Y/N) fight like this.

Nozel: A person with strong will is far more powerful than a person with just a power.