Thank You

(Y/N) POV

Me: Your brother have lost control, Finral.

I said while looking at Langris who got controlled by Reincarnation Spell use his magic to make a big hole at castle's entrance.

Yami: That is your elf friend too, (Y/N).

Finral: You guys really need to explain to me what really happened. Moreover what happened to (Y/N)'s hair and ears.

Me: I'm reincarnated elf. This is my true appearance. I want to explain more but we can't waste anytime. Those elves is heading into the castle. We need to go now.

Yami: Open the portal, Finral.

Finral: All right!!

He open the portal in front of us. We walk into the portal and arrive at the entrance of the castle. There is four elves is waiting there. They slowly turn their head facing us.

Elf1: Calm?

Elf2: What are you doing with those humans?

Yami:*unsheathe katana* Just shut up already. His name is (Y/N). Not Calm. You guys better get out from the bodies that you guys controlled before I beat you guys.

Suddenly someone send big slash at those elves but they dodge the attack.

Yami: Oi, Jack! Your attack almost hit me, (Y/N) and my magic carpet!

We turn around to look at Jack.

Jack: Kihihihi... I thought that slash will manage to cut your apperantice.

Me: Why the hell you target it at me?

Jack: Hmm? I thought you got controlled by that crazy spell. If you don't got controlled...

He then start to touch my pointy ears.

Jack: What's with this pointy ears?

Me: No time to explain, Jack. We need to defeat those four.

Jack: Hah! You better not to try to make sneak attack on us!

Me: I won't.

Yami: So what are we waiting for?

Me&Yami&Jack: LETS BEAT THEM TILL THE END!!

We dash at those elves.