Cuddles | Steven 💫

It's been 3 months since you moved to Steven's place but you still could feel that little feeling in your stomach whenever you remembered the day he asked you to move with him. He treated you like his princess and well, he was your popcorn. 

You two could spend all day just kissing, hugging and cuddling. Everyday except for today. You were giving all of you atention to a book you recently bought, it was so interesting that you couldn't stop reading it. You forgot that he was waiting for you in the bedroom so you two could start your cuddling session. 

'I'm starting to think that that dumb book is (Y/N)'s new boyfriend' he jealously thought, lying on the bed you shared. 

He got up and went to the couch where he guessed he would find you. You were sitting there reading. Steven put his hands on his hips, angry. You didn't notice, so he cleared his throat making you look at him. 

"What's up, baby?" you smiled at him

"Excuse you, young girl? I've been waiting for you in our bed for about twelve minutes!"

"What are you talking about, popcorn?" you raised an eyebrow really confused.

He looked down. 

"I... I know that you'd now rather read instead of giving love to me, but pleaaaase, I love you so much and I wanna be with you, (Y/N)! Give me some atentioooon" he said like a little kid. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, baby! I didn't know that you were feeling like that" you said putting the book at your side. "Come here!" 

He seated and then sat you on his lap. 

"You still love me, right?" You boyfriend pouted. 

"Of course, love" you smiled at him sweetly

You looked into his perfect eyes and kissed him. He was a bit surprised but kissed you back. You caressed his cheeks and he put his arms around your waist, hugging you tightly. When you broke the kiss you kept caressing his face. 

"You know I love you more than anything" you said before kissing his nose. 

"I love you too, princess" he shyly smiled "Please don't ignore me again!"

"I won't. Oh, and baby"

"Yeah?" 

"You were jealous over a book?" 

"... Yeah, so?..." he said embarrased 

You just giggle at his reaction before he kissed you again.