Stars | Axl 🌟

It wasn't common for Axl to have a day off, so whenever he had one, he would spend it with you. You guys usually go out and Axl bought you a gift because his girl only deserved the best of the best, but today you said that you wanted to stay at home, which he didn't refuse. Now, you are cuddling on the bed while talking about old stories.

"Oh yeah! I remember that one" Axl laughed. 

"Did you really had to punch that guy in the face?" you smirked. 

"He wouldn't stop looking at you!" 

"You broke his nose, Ax!" 

"So what? And stop being so dramatic, (Y/N), it was just a little blood" 

You laughed at how normal Axl made it sound to break someone's nose. But he was your Axl and you loved him just the way he was. 

"Hey, remember when I jumped off the stage?"

"Yes! And people ripped your shirt off! Was that painful?" You asked. 

"Hell yeah. You do it better, tho" Axl said before winking.

"Shut up, Rose!" you said playfully hiding your face at the crook of his beck. 

He turned around, so he was now facing you. 

"Y'know that I love you so much, babe?" 

"And I love you too"

After kissing his forehead, he wrapped his arms around you and fell asleep without you noticing. 

"How are the guys, Ax? Is everything alright?"

"..." 

"Axl?" 

You looked at him and giggled when saw he was sleeping, he looked adorable. 

"Have a nice nap, honey" you said sweetly before gently detangling the knots from his hair.

Hours passed and it was already night when Axl opened his eyes. 

"Hey, sleeping beauty" you smiled. 

He yawned before aswering with a question. 

"What time is it?" 

"8 p.m."

"What?! Oh no, I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!" 

"What do you mean, baby?" 

"I wasted our day together..." 

"Axl, you were very tired and you deserved some sleep after all the hard work you've done" 

After a moment of thinking, he spoke. 

"C'mon, I'll make it up to you"

He grabbed your hand and took you to the yard of the house. The stars were showing, it was a beautiful sight. Axl made you sit on the grass and he did the same right next to you. 

"What are we doing here?" you asked smiling. 

"Well, I thought that maybe you'd like to see the stars with me" 

Instead of talking, you kissed him.

Some people think that Axl is a jerk and a bad person, but that's because the don't know him like you do. It's true that he has a... Difficult temperament, but inside that, there was a caring man who was always for his friends and loved his girlfriend more than anything.

Axl cupped your face and kissed you back. You guys stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he broke the kiss. 

"I love it when it's just you and me" 

"I love it too" you smiled. 

He laid back and you rested your head in his chest, looking at the dark sky. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" 

"I disagree" 

"Huh? Why?" you said now looking at him. 

"There may be millions of stars shining, but still you'll always be the most beautiful"