Birthday | Steven 💫

Happy birthday, Steven! 🖤

Steven moved anxiously on the bed while he waited for you to wake up. Today was his special day and he wanted to have so much fun. 

You were peacefully sleeping until you felt some breathing on your face. You opened your eyes and saw Steven's face almost touching yours. 

"Morning, sweetie!" 

"Morning, Stevie" you said before kissing his cheek. 

"Uhm, do ya wanna say something else?" 

"Yeah, I'll go make some breakfast, I'm hungry"

You got up and went to the kitchen. Steven just sat on the bed, confused. Did you forget? No, that couldn't be.

He was thinking when he heard his pug's footsteps. 

"Hey, Cookie!" he said. 

Cookie jumped onto the bed, curling into a ball next to Steven. 

"I'll take you out for a walk in a moment, don't worry"

He petted Cookie for some minutes before taking her and going to the kitchen. 

"We'll go out for a walk" Steven said to you. 

"Won't you have breakfast first?" 

He took a sip from your orange juice and went to get the strap.

"I'm ready" 

And he left without saying anything else. You couldn't tell if he was angry, sad, confused or what. But you called Slash seconds after Steven left. 

While he was at the park, Steven was talking to Cookie as if he was expecting an answer from her. Apparently not caring about the people that gave him weird looks. 

"I think she forgot my birthday. I'm a little upset, what should I do?" 

Cookie just replied by barking to a bird that was in a tree. 

Steven chuckled. 

"Well, thanks" 

An hour after, Steven decided it was time to go home. He walked a bit slower than usual, not so excited to get there. 

He finally knocked on the door, sighing. 

"Hello, handsome! Come in!" you said excited and taking his hand, making him raise an eyebrow. 

You took him to the living room and suddenly... 

"Surprise!!" Axl, Slash, Duff and even Izzy yelled. 

Steven was wide eyed. 

"Y-you didn't forget?" 

"How could we forget, baby? This is your special day!" You said. 

"I love you, (Y/N)" Steven kissed your forehead. 

"Guuuys" Axl interrupted. "We have a party to start, if ya don't mind, so I'll go fire up the grill and flip some burgers" 

Axl went outside, all men following him, except your boyfriend. 

"You really got me, babe" 

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought that you didn't care anymore" 

"Steven, you know I love you more than anything, I'd never just stop caring about you" 

You were smiling at each other before Axl started screaming again. 

"Steven, your dog wants to eat the meat, come here now!" 

None of you knew when or how Cookie had slipped out, but that made you laugh anyway. 

"We better go"