Sleepless | Izzy 🍃

Izzy looked at the clock on the nightstand. 4:07 a.m.

He sighed. He didn't know why, but he couldn't sleep. Maybe it was because some paparazzis didn't let you enjoy your dinner at the restaurant because they kept taking pictures of you two. He felt guilty. You told him many times that you were already used to it and that he didn't have to worry. Apparently, that didn't stop him from feeling bad. 

He turned his head so he could look at you. Some hair was covering your face but you still looked adorable. You started to mumble in your sleep, making Izzy giggle. He removed the hair that was on your forehead to kiss it. 

"I love you..." he whispered before placing more kisses. "I like this lifestyle, but I miss when it was just you and me..." 

You stopped mumbling and Izzy freaked out thinking he woke you up, but you just moved a little to lay on him.

"You got a comfortable bed to sleep in and you still do it on me..." he chuckled stroking your hair. 

Only you knew this soft side of him. He wasn't like this when you were in public and that sometimes caused the guys to tell him that maybe he should be more affectionate with you but he never payed attention to that because you both knew they only saw the outside of your relationship. They didn't know how much of a cuddly bear Izzy was when you guys were alone.

It was 4:22 a.m. now. 

He yawned but his eyes didn't close. More questions invaded Izzy's thoughts. Had you enjoy your dinner? Did you like the way your life with him was? He was starting to get a bit dizzy, so he stopped thinking. Great, now a headache. He tried closing his eyes but nothing happened. You rolled on your back again, so he decided to get up. He went to the living room where his dog was sleeping curled into a ball. He smiled and lay down on the couch. 

He started remembering that time you two had a picnic in the park. The time when he wasn't famous. The sky looked beautiful, but not as beautiful as you. It was a perfect image. How your outfit looked so pretty on you, the wind moving your hair, you looking stunning in general... 

The next morning, Izzy woke up by the delicious smell of pancakes. He noticed that there was a blanket over him. He was rubbing his eyes when he heard that sweet voice. 

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" you giggled. "I made breakfast" 

He took you by your hips and made you sit on his lap. 

"You didn't have to" he said after giving many pecks to your lips. 

"Why not? I came earlier and found you here. I also touched you and you were cold, so I gave you my blanket" 

"Thank you, baby. And sorry for leaving you alone, I just didn't have a good night" 

"You didn't? Why?" 

"..." 

"Iz?" 

He hid his face in the crook of your neck. 

"Honey?" 

"I... I couldn't stop thinking about our dinner... And how those paparazzis ruined it" 

"You think that? But I really enjoyed it" you pouted. 

He looked at you. 

"You enjoyed it?" 

"Sure! You know I love spending time with you" 

"But the paparazzis-" 

"Izzy, you're a rockstar. It's obvious that they'll take pictures of the things you do, that's their job after all"

"You're not mad?" 

"Of course not, love" you smiled. 

"I'm glad" he smiled back and caressed your thigh.

"Now let's eat those pancakes, I'm starving" 

"We were having a romantic moment, (Y/N)" he joked. 

"Izzyyyy, I'm hungry!" 

That's when his dog started barking, Izzy smirked.

"I guess someone is too"