Learning | Axl 🌟

Requested by @Pokomonk 💕

"Hey, man, why so nervous?" Slash asked to Duff. 

The whole band was reunited at Duff's place today and you could tell he wasn't relaxed at all. 

"I told you last week that my sister is coming today! I can finally see her after a really long time!" 

"Really? I didn't even know that you had a sister, Duff" Steven added. "Where's she?" 

"(Y/N) has been studying in Japan for... I dunno, years? I don't really think she even remembers how to speak english, so I learned a few japanese words to make her feel comfortable" Duff replied. "She knows that I'm on a band and I've told her about you guys" 

"You must love her really much, Duff" Axl said. 

"We were very close when younger, but she decided to move to Japan and we stopped communicate with each other and-" 

The knock on the door interrupted. Duff eagerly made his way to the door and opened it. 

"Michael!" 

"(Y/N)!" 

You jumped into Duff's arms and hugged him tightly. Oh, how you missed him. Duff took your  luggage and closed the door behind you. 

"Hi! My name's Steven!" Steven said giving you a big smile. 

You didn't understand what he said, but politely returned the smile. 

"Remember what I said?" Duff rolled his eyes. He introduced the guys to you speaking the best japanese he could.

Axl was the last one. God, you were the cutest girl he has ever seen. He just couldn't explain it, but you stole his heart the second his eyes connected to yours. 

He didn't notice he had been staring and that made you giggle. 

"... Is everything ok?" Duff asked in a serious tone. 

"Oh" Axl reacted. "Yeah, don't worry". 

Talking with the guys was so much fun. They taught you some phrases so you could understand them. You also started calling Duff by his nickname instead of Michael. 

Some days later, Duff had to go to a rehearsal and he obviously took you with him. You knew about Guns N' Roses, but you had never listened to them.

You took a sit in the middle of the room and they started playing 'Welcome to the jungle'. Something about Axl singing made your heart beat faster, but you completely lost it when he winked at you. You felt yourself blush madly and that made him smile. 

When the guys took a break, he wasted no time and went to sit next to you. Axl asked in perfect japanese how have you been, it surprised you how good he was. Your english wasn't still very good, so whenever you wanted to say something longer, you would write it on a notebook you were carrying. Axl stayed silent for a moment, but then he asked you if you would like him to teach you to speak english. You happily accepted. All of this happened while Duff had his sight on you both. 

The next day, Duff heard a knocking on the door and when he opened it, he saw Axl standing there. 

"Hey, Duff!" 

"Hey, Axl, what are ya doin' here?" 

"Uh, I'm here for teaching (Y/N) some english, we talked about it yesterday..." 

Duff looked at him with a serious expression, but before he could say something, you appeared. 

"Hello, Axl!" you smiled and motioned for him to come in.