Tabloids | All ❤️

Requested by @hopeprest2008 💕

Being the girlfriend of a famous band was difficult, because yes, you were dating the whole Guns N' Roses band and of course the press didn't make it any easier. Most of the time, you didn't care about being called a "Gold digger" or even worse things, because you and the boys knew that it wasn't true. But sometimes it could really hurt your feelings. 

You enjoyed buying magazines because your guys always looked beautiful in every one of them. But there were these pics... Where they were posing with very pretty models. It wasn't that you were jealous, but... The headlines. The suggestive poses. All hinting that at any time (Y/N) (L/N) would be dumped or cheated on. You slowly closed your magazine and the tears started to drop out. 

"Hi!" 

You heard Steven's voice as he sat next to you

"H-hi, Stevie"

"Wish you heard the drum sol-... Are you crying?" 

"Crying? No one's crying, I dunno what you're talking about"

Steven raised his eyebrow, not believing a word. 

"Please don't tell the others" 

"..." 

"Steven?" 

"GUYS!!!!" 

And suddenly, four men were standing in front of you. 

"What do you want, Steven?" Izzy asked. 

Steven just pointed at you, showing your red nose and puffy eyes. 

"What happened, beautiful?" Axl said, voice really soft. 

"It's just... Just... This magazine..." 

"We've told you many times not to buy them" Izzy said. 

"I like to see your pictures... But the descriptions and headlines..." 

"Hey, hey. That's not real. We get paid for posing or whatever" Slash replied, stroking your hair.

"It says that you'll leave me..." 

"We would never leave you, sweetheart. Don't believe in that trash" Duff said before giving you a sincere smile. 

"Gimme that" Axl said taking the magazine and tearing it up. 

"Was that necessary? The trash can is in the kitchen" Izzy said annoyed, making Axl roll his eyes. 

You giggled at his reaction. 

"Aww she's happy" Duff said. 

"You have nothing to worry about, darling" Izzy said softly.

"Boop!" Steven said getting closer to you and delivering a kiss to your nose. 

"Hey! We all want that!" Axl protested. 

You were about to give them a hug and quickly they were pushing each other to be the first one, but you somehow managed to hug them all. 

"We need to tell you something" Slash announced.

"Yeah?"

They all took a deep breath before saying... 

"We looove you!"