First date | Steven 💫

"What?!" Axl shouted. "You can't just 'take her to eat some ice cream'! Wasn't (Y/N) so special?"

And Axl was right. You and Steven met a few weeks ago, but he adored you from the first moment. He just couldn't stop talking about how beautiful, amazing and funny you were. 

"You should take her to dinner" Izzy suggested. 

"Guys, you don't know (Y/N). She's doesn't like those fancy things. She's... So much like me" Steven said with a happy sigh. 

Axl rolled his eyes. 

"If ya wanna make the first date go well, you should take (Y/N) to that new restaurant that opened recently" 

"But I'll pick her up at five-" 

"IT DOESN'T MATTER. Dress properly and go to that place" Axl said.

"But she won't like it" Steven pouted. 

"She will. Otherwise, she'll think that you don't care about her" 

"Axl's right" Izzy nodded. 

Maybe they were right? Going to eat ice cream started to sound too simple for a first date and Steven wanted to make a good impression for you so he made his choice.

A couple of hours later it was almost five o'clock and you were nervous as hell. You really liked Steven, those eyes could melt you in seconds. He didn't tell you where you two were going but you were super excited anyways. 

You jumped a little when heard the knocking on the door. You checked yourself in the mirror for the last time before open it. 

"H-hey" A really shy Steven said. 

"Hi, Steven!" you replied trying to hide your nerves. 

"Wow... You look stunning, (Y/N)" he said almost dropping his jaw. 

"Thanks, you look really handsome too" you shyly smiled. 

Steven held your hand all the way to the restaurant, while you talked about different things. 

"C'mon, Steven, where are we going?" you said smiling. 

"It's a surprise, beautiful" he smiled back. 

You giggled at the compliment, only feeling more atracted to him. 

After a moment, he stopped in front of a huge place. It was... Unexpected. When you entered, he took you to a table and sat in front of you. You look at the menu and there wasn't ANYTHING you liked it. And Steven was just like you. He didn't like anything, not to mention that it was expensive. After several minutes of deciding, you guys ordered whatever and the cheapest food you found. 

"Is everything alright, Steven?" you asked after seeing his face of disappointment. 

"Yeah, (Y/N), don't worry" he smiled. 

When the food came, you both ate in silence before Steven decided to speak. 

"Uh... (Y/N), ya like this?" he asked shyly. 

The question caught you off guard.

"Oh, I really enjoy being with you, Steven!" you smiled. 

He felt himself blush a little before smiling. 

"But I mean... Ya like this place?" 

You didn't know how to answer. You didn't really liked it, but you didn't want to hurt his feelings. 

"Well... I... Uhm..." 

"Cause I don't..." Steven said looking down, that made you sigh very relieved. 

"Steven, I don't like it either" 

You guys looked at each other silently before starting to laugh. 

"I'll pay and then we'll get outta here" 

"Let me pay for my food-" 

"Darling" he interrupted. "ya ain't paying for anything" Steven said before waving at the waiter. 

You could get out of the restaurant after some minutes. 

"I got a better plan" he said before holding your hand and walking to an ice cream parlor. 

You finally got your ice cream cones and went to a nearby park, talking and laughing a lot. 

"Why did you take me to that restaurant?" you asked sitting on a bench. 

"I told my friends about how special you are to me and how much I really wanted to impress ya in our first date, so they told me to take you there to prove that I care... Uhm... I didn't understand..." he said sitting next to you. 

"Am I really that important to you, Steven?" you said blushing.

"Yeah... And maybe you'll think that this is too hasty, but I'm so in love with ya and I dunno if ya feel the same way about me" 

And you did. You felt exactly the same way about him. How nice he was to others, how he was always so happy and positive, his gorgeous face, his lovely smile. Ugh, you loved this man so much and didn't want to wait any longer. 

"I feel the same way, Steven!" 

"Really?! I-I mean... You wanna be my girl-" 

"Yes, yes, yes!" you said in eager and kissing his cheek. 

He was shocked for a second but quickly came back to reality and pecked your lips, making you yelp. 

"You're so cute" he chuckled, giving you more pecks.

"I love you, Stevie" 

"And I love ya more, sweetheart"