Calls | Axl 🌟

You were dating the one and only Axl Rose. It all started when you went to you first Guns n' roses concert and he had his eyes on you. But dating a rockstar wasn't so easy like others thought. You guys were constantly separated from each other because Axl was on tour, so whenever he wasn't around, he called you. This was one of those days. 

You were in your house about to have lunch when your phone rang. You were more than happy when you saw Axl's name. 

"Hello, handsome!" 

"Hey, beautiful" he said. "How's everything?" 

"Boring since you're not with me. How was the gig last night?" 

"It would have been way better if you were there. I miss you too, but I'll be back soon"

"I hope so" you sighed. "What are you doing?" 

"Uh, I'm... Y'know... Doing nothin'" 

You could feel the nerves in his voice. He sounded like he was hiding something but you didn't ask anything. 

"Yeah, right..." you did your best to sound normal. 

"Yeah, now I gotta go, babe. I love ya so much" he kissed the phone. 

"Love you too, Ax" 

He hang up. You couldn't enjoy much your lunch because of you kept thinking about what Axl said. 'Doing nothing'? He didn't sound relaxed and he even had to think for an answer. 

You went to wash the dish you used, as a way to distract yourself from your thoughts. You were almost better, so you went to the couch to watch TV. A Guns n' Roses videoclip was playing on MTV. It was 'Paradise City'. 

"Great..." you said sighing.

You couldn't help but think how hot Axl looked. He always looked amazing, but every time you saw him singing, you melted. You completely forgot about your last conversation and started to wish he was there. With you. You loved each other so much and there wasn't a day that Axl didn't remind you how important you were in his life.

 When the song finished, you were still thinking about him. His ginger hair, his beautiful factions, his voice, him. 

In the middle of your daydreaming, you heard a knock on the door. You jumped a little, it was like 6 p.m. and you weren't waiting for anyone. You got up and made your way to the door. When you opened it, it was like an angel was stood there, with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. 

"Surprise, babe" he said with a grin. 

You were in shock. 

"W-what... How-"

"I wanted to surprise you, so I didn't tell you when the tour was over. When I called, I was on the bus, that's why I didn't say anything else"

You felt your eyes almost watering, you had missed Axl so much and he was finally here. 

"Oh, Axl!" you smiled and gave him a big hug. He hugged you back with his free arm. 

When you separated, he closed the door behind him and you put the flowers in water. Axl sated on the couch and you sated next to him. He suddenly grabbed your hands. 

"(Y/N)... There's something I've been wanting to tell ya" 

"What is it, baby?" 

"Well, we've been together for months, but I just can't bear to wake up every day without seeing you by my side, so... would you move to my house, (Y/N)?"

You had never seen  Axl's eyes sparkle the way they did when he asked that. He had the sweetest smile on his face while he patiently waited for your answer. 

"Yes! I'll move with you Axl!!" you said hugging him. 

You gently stroked his hair and he rubbed your back.

"I'm so glad, honey" he held your face and kissed you. You kissed him back and you two stayed there for minutes.

It was the only thing you both needed, each other.