Nightmares | Slash ✨

The same nightmare has been chasing your for four nights counting this time. You sat on the bed and looked around only to see the darkness of the bedroom. When your eyes adjusted, you could see the sleeping figure of your boyfriend, Slash. He looked so peaceful that you didn't wanted to wake him up. 

Suddenly, he began to move, since he didn't feel your head in his chest. He growled as he searched for you, making you giggle, but that didn't last long because you remembered your nightmare and got scared again. 

"Hey, what are ya doin' there?" 

Slash's sleepy voice right next to you made you jump a little. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up, babe, but..."

"It happened again, right?" he gently grabbed your chin. You only looked down, but Slash knew he was right. 

He kissed your forehead before lying down again.

"Come here, doll" 

You happily rested your head in his chest and he started to stroke your hair. 

"I love you so much, you know that?" he asked. 

"You do?" you playfully replied. 

"Sure, baby" he chuckled. 

"I love you too, Saul" 

He hugged you tightly. 

"I'll always be by your side, no matter what" 

You just snuggled into his neck 

"Now let's get back to sleep, babe" 

"I can't, what if I get the same nightmare again?" you yawned, trying to stay awake.

"I'm here, baby, and I won't go anywhere else" he whispered. 

"You promise?" 

"I wouldn't rather be with anyone else in the world" 

You smiled at Slash for one last time before falling asleep in his arms. Slash placed a few kisses on your head before starting to close his own eyes. 

"My (Y/N)... You'll never understand how much I love you"