Learning | 2 | Axl 🌟

Requested by @Pokomonk 💕

You were simply amazed. It was the first time you could see Duff on stage and of course, your boyfriend Axl. You started dating months ago and you both were madly in love with each other but neither of you had said "I love you" yet. 

He sang the last words from "Nightrain". The screams from the crowd filled the place completely, some people even crying for the excitement. 

"Before we continue" Axl started "I'd like a very special girl to come up here"

Everyone started to look around for the lucky lady.

"My beautiful (Y/N), come up here, babe!" 

The crowd happily helped you get on the stage, to which you smiled softly and said thank you. 

"I've been dating this awesome girl for about 5 months and I just can say these were the best months of my life. She comes from abroad and what brought us together was that I taught her to speak english. I think it's time for you to know that I love you, (Y/N), I love you so much" 

You blushed a ton. You were so shocked that you even thought you had frozen for some seconds. 

Axl put the mic closer to your mouth, waiting for your answer. 

"I... I love you too, Ax" you said loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Axl grabbed your chin and kissed you, making everyone cheer and you even hear some whistles. You got off the stage after that and it was time for the last song. 

When the concert ended, you went to backstage and started looking for the boys. There were some girls that had sneaked. 

"Hey, are you Axl's girlfriend?" 

You turned around to see a smiling girl. 

"Uh, yes" 

"You two are so adorable together! Such a cute couple!" she fangirled. 

"Well, thank you" you smiled. 

You talked with the girl a little, she told you that she was there for Izzy and her friend was there for Duff. 

"Duff?!" 

"Yeah, why you say it like that?" she laughed a bit surprised. 

"I don't know if you'll believe me, but I'm his younger sister" 

She looked at you wide eyed but quickly started fangirling again, you chuckled at that. 

You didn't know what was taking the guys so long, but you actually enjoyed talking to that girl. 

"Oh, Axl said that you come from abroad? Is that true?" 

"Yeah, I used to study in Japan and Axl helped me with my english but there's still some words that I can't understand, you know?" 

"Like what?" 

"'Y'all' or 'ain't'" 

"Oh, girl, that's easy. 'Y'all is the shortly way to say 'you all' and 'ain't' is for, like, when you wanna say 'am not, is not' shortly, then you say 'I ain't, they ain't" 

"Understood, thank you so much!" 

You were suddenly lifted by your hips. 

"Did my girl had fun today?"

You recognized Axl's voice and giggled. 

"I'll see you around!" the girl said going in another direction. 

You waved at her and Axl took you down. 

"Who was it?" he asked. 

"Uhm... A very likeable girl" 

"Ok, then" he replied and grabbed your hand, making you follow him where the rest of the guys were. 

"Hi, y'all!"

All of them looked at you confused. 

"Where did ya learn that?" Duff asked. 

"Someone just taught me!" you said innocently, making Axl chuckle. 

"You're adorable"