Pregnant | Steven 💫

Requested by @hollyisjollyw but her profile doesn't exists anymore. 

Steven had to go to a rehearsal with the boys. He left at morning before you woke up and left a note telling that he would be back soon. 

A few days before, you haven't been feeling very good. You felt sick in the morning but didn't tell Steven because you didn't want him to worry. You couldn't be pregnant, could you? Maybe if you took a pregnancy test just to confirm you were right? Yeah, that seemed like a good idea. 

You were wrong. You were pregnant. And you really didn't know what to do or how to feel. How were you going to tell Steven? Would he be happy? Many questions invaded your mind. A mix of fear and excitement formed in your stomach. 

"Ok, (Y/N)... You'll tell him when he gets home. It'll be fine" you said to yourself. 

A few hours later, Steven arrived. 

"Baby, I'm home!" He yelled. 

"Oh no, no no no..." you whispered. 

"Sweetie?" he asked in a concerned tone. 

"Bedroom!" 

You immediately heard running footsteps towards you. You couldn't help but smile, he was just too adorable.

"There you are!" he smiled widely. 

You got up from the bed and went to hug him. 

"I missed you" 

"I missed you too" he replied delivering kisses to your cheeks, mouth and forehead. 

After a moment, you got enough courage to tell him the news. 

"Uhm, Stevie, I need to tell you something..." 

"What is it, beautiful?" 

"R-remember what we did last week?" 

Steven smirked smugly. 

"Yeah, I do" he replied. 

"Well, I haven't felt very well since then and I took a pregnancy test today and... I'm pregnant..." 

Steven's face was completely pale all of a sudden. It was almost like if he just saw a ghost. 

"S-Steven, baby, you ok?" 

He looked at you again. He realized he was scaring you, so tried to calm down. 

"I'm... I'm happy, babe" he finally said

"You are?" 

"Yes! I'm gonna be a dad!" he smiled again.

You sighed in relief and somehow, you were happy too. 

"I'll teach the baby how to play drums!" 

That night, you cuddled in bed more than you usually do before falling asleep into each other's arms. 

Some months later, you found out that you were carrying a boy AND a girl. You'll have twins! You were more than happy and you could tell Steven was too. 

Or at least you thought so... 

One morning, you woke up and found yourself alone in the bedroom and in the whole house. You got up from the bed to make yourself some breakfast. Guessing Steven had to go with the boys, you turned on the tv and relaxed. 

Meanwhile... 

"Ugh, we gotta start over again 'cause Steven is ruining EVERYTHING!" Axl yelled.