Rain | Duff 🌻

It was a rainy afternoon and you were enjoying it from the window of the house that you and your boyfriend shared. Duff was taking a nap so you had the living room for yourself. You started to remember your first kiss with Duff. It was a really cute memory. He was who kissed you first, actually. It was so full of love, so magical...

You were so immersed in your thoughts that you almost jumped when felt two large hands on your hips. 

"Hey, princess" Duff said. 

You turned around and immediately smiled when you saw his face. 

"Weren't you sleeping?" you said caressing his cheeks. 

"I wanna be with my girl now" he said grabbing you by your waist and making his way to the couch. 

He layed down on it and put you on top of him, letting your head rest on his naked chest. 

"What were you thinking about?" 

"Well... I was thinking about our first kiss" you smiled and looked away.

"Again?" Duff chuckled. 

"I'm sorry!" you giggled.

"At least you were thinking about me" 

"I always do that, Duff" 

He smiled and you both enjoyed the nice silence after that, the raindrops being the only thing that could be heard. Duff stroked your hair, relaxing you. You closed you eyes slowly. 

"You better not fall asleep on me, sweetheart" he said rubbing your back. 

"I won't..." you yawned, falling asleep on him. 

Duff sighed and smiled for himself. 

"My (Y/N)... I love you more than alcohol"