Past | 2 | Axl 🌟

Requested by @Ya-yeetsy 💕

"Hey, (Y/N)!" 

You turned around to see who that voiced belonged to. It was William's. 

"Hey!" you smiled. 

"After school, ya wanna come to my place to hang out? We'll have the house just for the two of us" he asked. 

"You sure that's a good idea? I mean your dad-" 

"That idiot won't be there, don't worry" 

"Alright, I'll go with you" 

After class, William took you to his house. The way was pretty funny, he told you jokes, insulted people and sang some songs. When you got there, the place was almost messy as always. 

"I took a little time in the morning to clean up before you came" He said, making you giggle. 

"You did this for me?" 

"Yeah, of course" he smiled and grabbed your hand, leading you to his room. "You can sit on my bed" 

You did what he suggested and looked around. There was a bit of clothes on the floor, some ripped posters and a vinyl placed above a small table. 

"I thought your dad didn't allow you to listen to music" 

"He doesn't. I hide it under many pillows. And I hide this under my bed" he said and pulled out a turntable. He put the vinyl on it and the music started playing. 

He sat next to you and sighed relaxed. 

"Isn't this comfortable?" He asked. 

"Yeah..."

When you were about to rest your head on his shoulder, the door of the house swung open. William quickly hid everything just before his dad entered

"William, what is this one doing here?!" he yelled really, really angry. "And why are you in your bedroom?!" 

"None of your damn businness, get outta here!" William yelled back getting up from the bed

"How dare you speak to me like that? I AM your father!"

"No, you're not, and you'll never be!" 

"That's it you little punk!" 

He cornered William against the wall and before he could slap him, you stood right in the middle. 

"Don't touch him!" you yelled before poorly shove William's dad. 

"I've had enough of you, scum!" 

He shoved you hard, making you lose your balance and fall against the wooden desk, causing a small cut on your arm. That's when William had enough. He grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and cornered him against the wall exactly where he was before. Pure fury in his eyes. 

"Listen, moron. You can mess with me all you want, but never in your damn life will you ever hurt (Y/N) again" 

He punched his dad's face and knocked him unconscious. Then turned around in your direction. 

"We have only a few minutes before he wakes up, we must hurry" he said before taking a bag and packing clothes and some of his things. 

You still were a little shocked for what happened, but you obeyed William and went to open the main door. When he finished packing, he went with you and you both left the house running. 

You took him to your house, since your parents were at work. You decided to stay in your room. 

"Let me see" William said taking your arm. "Ugh!" 

"It's ok, really" 

"Look what I stole from my house" he said pulling out a small emergency kit. "I knew we'd need it. Take a sit, the doctor is gonna fix you" he joked. 

You chuckled and did what he said, sitting on your bed. He disinfected your cut and put a band-aid on it. 

"That's better" William said. 

"I'm sorry..." you said after a moment of silence. 

"What?" 

"I didn't mean to cause you so much trouble... He's always yelling at you and it's because of me" 

You had now watery eyes, and one by one, the tears began to fall. William sat next to you. 

"Don't blame yourself, if he yells at me it's because he's a jerk, but it's NOT your fault" he spread his arms. "Now come here" 

When you hugged him and he hugged you back, it felt like everything was good, as if being in his arms was your safe place. It was a warm hug, full of tenderness. He only pulled away a little to wipe your tears with his thumb.

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked softly. 

"Of course" 

He grabbed you by your chin and gently kissed you. You felt like if you were in heaven, this was your first kiss and you were so glad it was with him. Same for William, this was his first kiss too and the only thing he felt was love. Real love. 

When you broke it, you two were a little blushed. He put his forehead on yours and looked you straight in the eyes. 

"I like you so much"