Family | All ❤️

Requested by @Klarissarivera 💕

Talking with the guys about starting a family was... Complicated. Starting with you being in a relationship with five people. And that was only the beginning. In the only thing you all agreed was that you wanted to start a family. And also, they knew you were the love of their lives. And there was no other woman they wanted to have a child with, so they decided that this would be a serious matter and they would take it maturely. You had a way too long talk with them, but you finally decided that Izzy would be the "real" father and they all would take care of the kid because he/she would also be their child. Complicated. 

Anyways, 9 months later you got out from the hospital, a beautiful baby girl in your arms. She looked so much like Izzy. There was no need to mention the five men who were still crying with happiness. 

Months later, she was crawling on the floor. 

"So fast" Steven said with tears on his eyes. 

"Stay smaaaall" Duff said taking her on his arms. "Stop growing up or you'll get grounded" 

The baby responded by putting her hand on Duff's mouth. 

"Hey!" Duff tried to protest, making her laugh.

"Yeah, shut him up" Steven said. "What should we do now, sweetheart?" 

"She wants to hear my new solo" Slash said appearing out of nowhere.

And he was right. The second the baby saw him she wanted to go with him. 

"Ya see?" Slash said taking her. "She absolutely loves the sound of my guitar. Let's go to the couch" 

When Slash was sat and ready, he sat your daughter next to him and began playing. She was amazed with the music and had a big smile on her face. 

"You're just like Steven in that way" Slash said stopping for giving her a kiss on her head. 

20 minutes later, Axl appeared from the kitchen. 

"Hey, her dinner's ready. Sit her on her chair" 

Apparently, she hadn't had enough of Slash's guitar, because in the moment the plate was in front of her, she started crying. 

"Oh, come on, don't do that" Axl said. "Why are you so angry?" 

"Not funny when someone else does it?" Slash teased. 

"Shut up!" 

Axl started thinking and came up with an idea. 

"Here comes the plane!" and he made airplane sounds. 

"That won't work" 

And she was happily eating her dinner. 

"You said?" 

Slash sighed and went to lay on the sofa. 

"What was all that crying?" Izzy asked. 

"And where were you?" Axl said annoyed. 

"Taking a shower. Now why was she crying?" 

"Didn't want to eat"

"And we all now where she got that" Izzy said before patting Axl's back. 

"Would you all stop saying it? I'm not like that!"

"Mhm" Slash and Izzy said at the same time, making Axl roll his eyes. 

"Whatever"

Axl finished feeding your daughter and she was on his arms now. 

"I love you" he said sweetly and kissed her forehead. 

The color of his hair always caught her attention, so she started playing with it.

"You and your mother are the only ones allowed to do that" Axl said after chuckling. 

"By the way, where's (Y/N)?" Slash asked 

"Taking a nap, she really needed it" Izzy replied. 

"I'll go check on her" Slash said getting up from the couch. 

"So? How you doing, sweetie?" Izzy asked with a smile and she babbled as a reply. 

"I can't believe how big you are" 

"Six months ago she was so small" Axl added. 

"Oh, don't start or I'll cry" Izzy said. 

"Who will cry?" Duff asked entering the room with Steven. 

"Uhm, no one"

"Can I hold her now? I haven't done it all day and she's my daughter too!" Steven said. 

"God, you're even more childish than her" Axl replied. 

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" 

The baby started laughing at Steven's tantrum. 

"Aw, you're just adorable! Come here" Steven said before taking her into his arms. 

"She's so happy" Izzy said with a small smile. 

"Of course, she has the best parents ever" Axl said. 

Then Slash came back. 

"(Y/N)'s still sleeping" 

"Good, she was so tired yesterday" Steven said. 

Izzy looked at your daughter again. 

"I think she's so much like all of us" 

"What do ya mean?" Slash asked. 

You woke up seconds after Slash left and you were so intrigued by what they were talking about that you couldn't help but go spy.

You peeked out quietly and listened. 

"She has my looks, but has a big smile like Steven, loves guitar like Slash and me, when she gets angry she's so much like Axl..." 

That made you giggle and them quickly looked in your direction, you hiding immediately. 

"Was that (Y/N)?" Duff asked. 

"I don't think so" Then Izzy continued. "And she has Duff's goofy nature. Also, she may look like me, but she's got (Y/N)'s beauty" 

"Plus her intelligence" Steven added. 

"And her sweetness" Axl said. 

"We made the right decision" Slash smiled. 

You were on the verge of tears. In that moment you knew YOU made the right decision.