Argument | Slash ✨

You were talking with your friend Erin on the couch. Slash had left after an argument you guys had today because of his smoking habit. Sure, he looked hot while smoking, but you also wanted him to be healthy and Slash didn't seem to understand that. 

"Today was much more horrible than other times, he broke a bottle on the kitchen counter!" 

"Did he hurt you?" she asked concerned. 

"No but I'm really worried about Saul, I don't wanna lose him, Erin!" you started to sob. 

Erin hugged you almost immediately. 

"(Y/N), he'll be alright, don't worry" Erin said softly. 

"What if he doesn't love me anymore and smoking makes him forget about me for a while?" 

"No, (Y/N), Saul loves you more than anything and I'm really sure about that" 

You both kept talking for a while when suddenly the door opened, revealing Slash. 

"I should go" Erin whispered getting up from the couch. "Call me if you need anything, (Y/N)" 

She said bye to Slash and left. He sat on the couch without looking at you. 

"So, I left and the only thing that matters are your friends?" Slash said. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" you said after sighing. 

"Tell me, who's hotter than me?" 

"Oh, because that's the only thing we talk about!" 

Slash just tsked. 

"For your information, I was asking her for advice!" 

He furrowed his eyebrows, confused. 

"On us!" 

His expression changed completely.

"Us? W-what do ya mean, babe?" he asked, voice softer than before. 

"Just forget it" 

You were about to get up from the couch, but Slash held you by your wrist and made you sit on his lap. 

"Ya wanna break up with me?" Slash pouted. 

"What? No, baby! It's just..." you started to stroke his fluffy hair. "I'm... Worried, that's all" 

"(Y/N)... You don't have to worry about me" 

"I love you, Saul... And I really care about you" 

That made the cutest smile appear on his face. 

"Uhm... How about this? I'll try to reduce the number of cigarettes per day" 

"It's a way to start" you said looking down. 

He chuckled, but stopped when he noticed you didn't have the same reaction. 

"Oh, c'mon, love" Slash said grabbing your chin. "give me a smile" 

After that, he pecked your lips many times, making you giggle. 

"There's my pretty girl"