01

a l i c i a

_______________ 

As soon as I got outside the company, I started feeling anxious. Up until that point I had no stress about my new job, but standing outside that enormous building I realised that this is an opportunity that I might never have again and that's what freaked me out. I cannot mess this up. Especially if I still have feelings for him, I need to focus.

My outfit was quite simple. A white top and a black skirt that fit me perfectly, with my favourite Christian Louboutin black high heels and a same colour bag. I started walking towards the entrance hearing the sound of my heels against the ground. Once I got in, I was dumbfounded by the size of the main hall. I had been in here a couple years ago as my father took me with him in a few business meetings.

I quickly made myself towards the secretary and introduced myself. She replied with a confused look on her face and said that there isn't any record of me doing my internship there. After arguing with her for almost twenty minutes I saw someone familiar approaching us.

"What's the problem?", the man said.

Holy shit. He's even more attractive that I remember.

"This young lady here insists that she has some sort of internship here.", the secretary said.

"But-", I didn't have the time to finish my sentence before he interrupted me.

"Ana, I already told you that Ms. Jones", Caleb said as he pointed at me and then continued, "will start her internship today. And besides, as long as I can remember, I am in charge of the company so you should've come to me instead of starting an argument.", they kept on arguing to the point where I zoned out admiring how handsome Caleb was.

What the fuck Alicia, get it together. He is your boss and he would never rail you.

Or at least that's what I thought then. Caleb's voice immediately interrupted my train of thoughts. "This way.", he said as he wanted me to follow. Soon, we reached his giant office. "Here is your desk.", the man said as he turned to face me. Ahead of me was a huge black themed office with two black desks opposite of each other and two closed doors apart from the exit. He only talked about one and said that was the bathroom but no comment was made concerning the other one.

"What about the other door?", I asked.

"Oh this, umm, just a storage room.", Caleb replied.

I knew that he was hiding something I just didn't want to say anything as it was just my first day there and I didn't want to give the impression that I am nosy.

Little did I know.

For the past hour Caleb gave me instructions, but to be honest the whole time I was admiring the man that stood in front of me. It's been only an hour and I already couldn't keep up. I mean look at him, he is so fucking attractive.

Guess I wasn't as over him as I thought.

God this complicates things. I mean obviously he couldn't be interested in me. Could he?

Shut the fuck up Alicia and focus.

A few hours pass and all the work is done. It's already 5pm so I inform him about everything I did.

"Good girl.", he said with a smirk.

What did he sayyy?

I froze. Maybe I was overreacting, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. I was left in shock and soon after hearing that response, he stands up and whispers in my ear "You think I wouldn't notice how you look at me?"

Ok, HOT. HOLY FUCK. What just happened?

I felt my cheeks turn red and my whole body heating up. He was looking at me with his blue eyes waiting for a reaction but I was too ashamed to even respond. I took my stuff and left hoping that tomorrow all would be forgotten.

Stupid. Dumb. Alicia. What did you expect? You were basically eye fucking him. Get your shit together.

My thoughts while driving back home. I quickly cooked dinner, took a shower and then went to bed. I didn't even want to think about what just happened and on my first day.

But like why does he have to be so hot? Ugh.

--

hi sluts. what do you think so far? Good chapters are coming✨