07

a l i c i a

_______________

hi. before you start reading i just wanted to remind you that the bible app is free. okay enjoy.

__

"You're so fucking beautiful.". he said with a smile on his face.

"You're not too bad yourself, come in.", I replied. He was wearing a total black suit, some rings and a necklace.

God his hands and the things they can do.

He gave me the flowers and I left to put them in water.

"So where are you taking me?", I asked as I was walking towards him.

"I forgot how impatient you are. Come, you'll see.", he said with a smirk, we got into his car and he put on some music. One of my favourite songs was playing and I started murmuring the lyrics. I saw him laugh and I didn't realise that he could hear me. He turned up the volume.

"Don't let me stop you.", he chuckled.

"Fine, dickhead.", I replied and started singing louder.

"What did you just call me?"

"I'm sorry I can't hear you.", he turned off the music and pulled the car to the side of the road.

"What did you just call me?", he repeated himself, but this time it was more aggressive and put his hand around my neck.

"I called you a dickhead.", I said.

He put his other hand on my thigh and then slowly made his way up. I was already wet. His touch was addicting and he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"I fucking dare you to say it one more time."

"Dickhead.", I whispered and I could tell he was not expecting me to. He let go of both my neck and my thigh.

"You won't be so bold tomorrow when you won't be able to walk."

He was smiling the whole time driving until we were outside a fancy restaurant. We both got out of the car and he gave the key to the valet. Once we were inside, Caleb said something to the lady at the front and she instructed us to follow her.

"Did you really think I would bring you to some fancy restaurant just to sit down and eat food? I'm not that boring."

"Then where are we going?", before he had the chance to answer, the lady opened a door that led to a massive room filled with people dancing. I laughed at the thought that there was a secret club under a fancy restaurant. There were flashing lights all over the room and a bar behind the crowd dancing.

He took my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. Caleb started putting his hands on my hips and I turned around. My back was now against his front as I slowly swung my hips. We danced for more than two hours and there were times when I would take a few steps back only to laugh at his dance skills. He was pretty good I must admit, but I wanted to tease him.

My feet were killing me from all the dancing and I really wanted something to drink.

"Are you already tired?", he said with a smirk.

"For you? Never.", I winked at him.

He took me to the bar, we did some shots and then decided to leave. From the moment we got into the car to the moment we were outside his house, he was constantly rubbing his hand on my thigh.Once we got into his house, I pushed him against the wall and connected our lips with a lustful kiss. He picked me up, his hands all over my back and my ass, as he carried me to the bedroom. I took off my heels and then he proceeded to take off my dress and let it fall on the floor, leaving me only with my red lace lingerie.

He took off his blazer and his shirt and went to the wardrobe to find something. A tie. He got rid of my bra, placed me on the bed and tied my hands above my head. He ripped my panties and threw them across the room.

He started kissing me on the neck leaving marks everywhere he placed his soft lips. He made his was down until he reached my breasts. He was massaging one while kissing the other, giving them the same amount of attention, causing me to let out several soft moans.

He continued making his way down and realised I was dripping wet. He was rubbing circles on my clit and then put two fingers in me. I bit my lip to the point I thought it was bleeding. He was leaving marks all over my body.

"What a slut.", he said.

"Only for you.", I replied and he smirked.

He removed his fingers and his lips from my body, causing me to instantly miss his touch. He untied my hands.

"Ass up, face down.", his voice full of command and lust. "Tell me how you want it.", he said.

"Just fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard, deep and fast.", I replied and placing my face on one of the pillows.

He took off his pants and boxers. He held a fistful of my hair in his hands as he made his way inside of me. "Fucking hell.", he moaned. "You're so tight.". He was thrusting in and out of me. "Faster.", I said and let out a loud moan.

You gotta love it when they know the difference between faster and harder.

Immediately his thrusts became faster and I could feel the orgasm starting to build up.

"Don't you fucking dare and come. I'm not done with you yet."

He pulled out of me. "Ride it.", he commanded and laid on the bed. I got on top of him, he grabbed my waist and I started riding his dick. "Holy fuck.", he said under his breath. As I was moving up and down, he grabbed me, got up and now he was on top. He took my legs and placed them oh his shoulders so that he could go deeper.

Our moans echoed throughout the room and I wanted to come undone.

"Come for me, baby.", he commanded once again. That was all it took me to come and he did the same covering my inside walls with his warm cum.

He pulled out and laid next to me.

"Wow.", I said.

"Yeah I know."

After a few seconds of him trying to catch his breath he gave me a kiss and got up.

"Aren't you coming?", he asked. I replied with a confused look.

"We're taking a shower.", he said in a seductive tone.

--

i wanted to thank all of you for the love you have shown on my book today. i never expected that tiktok to blow up <3 anyways, i love you all and stay safe.