04

a l i c i a

_______________

11pm

It's been three hours and me and Celeste spent most of our time doing shots, drinking as much as possible and dancing. I haven't seen him since we got here and honestly, I was relieved. Maybe he even left. We were dancing and Celeste said she had to use the bathroom so I went to the bar to wait and soon enough, I felt the presence of someone approaching and sitting next to me.

I didn't give them much attention and I continued on my drinking spree trying to forget about the last couple of days.

"So you're going to ignore me for the rest of the summer?", the person next to me, Caleb, said. I chose not to answer, thinking that he would go away, but I was wrong. He grabbed my chin pulling me towards him, but I still wasn't looking at him.

"You know I can make you regret not talking to me.", he said and our eyes met as I turned to face him.

"Whatever you say. You can't just come into my life after almost four years and expect me to be all over you like literally every other girl. Sure, it may have looked like that on my first day and I know it's my fault, but that doesn't mean I want you to fuck me. Our relationship is strictly professional and we're just some old friends whose paths crossed after a long time.", I answered and I could see the confused look on his face.

"You're drunk, come with me.", he whispered and got up from his seat. "No.", I answered and stayed right where I was.

"I said, come with me.", he repeated himself but this time he was more aggressive. I got up from the bar and he took my hand while heading towards the exit. "What about Celeste?", I stopped and asked. I was feeling dizzy from all the drinks. "I'll send someone to take her home.", he replied. We got to his car and he started driving until we reached his house. I was pretty drunk and once we got in I laid down on the floor.

"Are you gonna stay on the floor all night?", he asked and I replied with a nod while closing my eyes and sleeping in a matter of seconds.

Caleb's pov:

She was already asleep. The only reason I brought her here is because I couldn't leave her in that bar drunk, who knows how many guys would throw themselves at her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my bedroom. I gave her a change of clothes and after taking a shower, I laid by her side.

How is she so beautiful even when she is sleeping?

It was 3am and I was thinking about what she said earlier and how our relationship is strictly professional. I wanted to change that. I mean at I owe it to my feelings to at least try. I fell asleep with that thought.

Alicia's pov:

I woke up and I didn't even know where I was. I turned around only to see that a man was lying next to me and it was none other than the one and only Caleb Danvers. The only thing I could remember after arriving at the bar was bumping into him. I got up from the bed and realised that I wasn't even wearing my dress.

What the fuck happened?

"Good morning, sunshine.", he said with a smile as he was getting up. God that smile.

Wait, is he not wearing a shirt?

"Care to explain what the fuck happened last night?", I said and pointed the bed with my head and then looking away again trying not to stare at him, but it was pointless. He got up, shirtless, and stood right in front of me. I couldn't help but I knew he had full sleeve tattoos on both his arms but I didn't imagine that they would extend to his chest as well.

After realising I did exactly what I told myself I wouldn't do, I quickly took my eyes off of him and back to meet his. His beautiful blue eyes.

"Like what you see?", he said with a smirk. "You wish.", I murmured and he stayed silent. I questioned even if he heard me. 

--

hi sluts. think I'm gonna post another one today but no promises✨