02

a l i c i a

_______________

I woke up the next day and for a moment I had forgotten about all of it. Then it hit me. It was already 8am and I only had an hour. I didn't want to be late. Again. I took a shower and then went to choose the outfit of the day. I ended up with a red top that left my back exposed and some black flare pants with a pair of red heels that mathced my top.

I know I didn't need to work because of my father's company but it actually made me feel powerful, independent and in control of my life. When I went downstairs to have something to eat before leaving, I realised that my father had already left. After finishing up, I got into my car and listened to some music until I was finally there.

It wasn't far from where I lived. There I was again outside the building feeling butterflies. I was actually pretty nervous but can you blame me after last nights incident? No. Despite my fears, I went inside giving the secretary a fake smile and she did the same

This bitch.

"You're late, Al.", excuse me Al? And it's 9:05am, I think as I check my watch realising that I'm only 5 minutes late.

"Good morning to you too.", I reply trying to seem normal.

He approaches me and rubs my back.

Ok um BOLD.

"Your bra is showing.", he says.

No way I forgot to change. He was obviously lying but I wanted to check for myself. I made my way to the bathroom but accidentally opened the wrong door. In front of me was a black room with a bed in the middle. All around the space where bookcases and dressers but they weren't used for books or clothes. A fucking play room in the fucking office.

I can't decide if I like what I just witnessed or if I'm terrified. Probably both. I have issues.

When Caleb realised what I found he came up to me, closed the door and locked it. He pinned me against the wall and made sure that no one was around.

"Al, I can explain", he said looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Explain what? That you're a fucking sadist?", I said a little too loud.

"I'm not. I didn't even know this room existed until a few months ago when I became the CEO.", he explained.

"Oh, okay", who knows maybe he was telling the truth.

"You're not one to judge though. At least I wasn't eye fucking my boss on my first day.", he whispered. I mean, he wasn't wrong.

"I-", I was interrupted.

"I mean obviously I'm not complaining, I've waited for this moment for years.", excuse me... WHAT?

"You mean, waited for me?", I said.

"Yeah I guess you can say that. I mean it was pretty obvious you wanted me too, but we were kids. Highschool kids.", he replied.

For a couple of minutes I was staring as him. Holy fuck he feels the same. I mean I've known him forever so there's nothing wrong with us being more than just friends, right?

As I was getting deep into my thoughts, I felt his soft lips on mine. Wait what's happening?

"Oh, the things I'd do to your body.", he says.

"You could try.", I whisper after slightly biting his lip. He unlocks the door behind us and takes my hand while entering the room. After closing the door, he pins me against the wall, again, and I could feel him getting hard.

I trace my hand down his chest until I reach his pants. I unbutton them and let them fall on the floor as well as his boxers. As I place my hand on his dick, I begin stroking it.

A few minutes later, I could see he was close so I stopped, receiving a look full of lust from him. "You won't get me that easily.", I said and opened the door. I felt so powerful, wow.

As I was walking back to my seat I felt someone grabbing me by the arm.

"So you wanna play that game? Fine. You won't last a minute.", he smirked and walked away.

Okay, game on, Mr Hottie.

I didn't even realise how wet I was until a few moments later. Fuck. It was already 11am and I still had so much work to do, I couldn't just leave because miss girl down there had a problem.

--

as promised, something a bit more spicy to give you a taste of what's yet to come. sorry bebs, it's a slow burn but it's worth it. updating again tomorrow.

edit: its not a slow burn😭