12

a l i c i a

_______________

i just realised that i never mentioned where all of this takes place so with that being said, we are in ✨new york✨(upper east side)

"I'll pick you up at 8pm tonight and text me the address. Im not asking :)", it was definitely Marcus. I smiled looking at my phone screen. "What happened to hello? How are you? Jk.", I replied laughing like an idiot looking at my phone and proceeded to text him the address. "We'll have plenty of time for that tonight." Tonight. Fuck. It was almost 7pm which means I need to get home now.

"So, you know how much I love you, right?", I said to Celeste after turning down the volume of the music. "Why do I sense a but?", she replied. "But I need you to take me home and help me get ready because that date I told you about, yeah we have an hour.", I said and pouted so that I could convince her. "Finee. On one condition, I pick out what you are wearing.", I nodded yes and soon we were outside the house.

We got in and I basically ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I got out I saw Celeste sitting on the bed smiling at me. This wasn't gonna be good. "Should I be scared?", I said as she still had that same smile on her face, like she was gonna kill me. "No, what you should do is tell me where you are going so I know what to pick for you.", she replied and I realised that he never told me.

"I have no idea.", I sighed. "Okay so we'll go for something fancy but not too fancy. Yeah ok I got it, stay here.", she said and disappeared into the walk-in closet, closing the door behind her. Why do I feel like she's gonna pick the most revealing clothes that I own? For a split second as I was waiting, my mind ran to Caleb.

Who knows what he is doing right now, who he is fucking. No, stop it. It's over. He never loved you and you never truly loved him. It was all one big lie and you know that. Just because you know each other since you were kids doesn't mean you love each other. It was too soon.

My thoughts as I was impatiently waiting for Celeste to finally show herself.

A few minutes later , there she is standing in front of me with a bunch of clothes in her hands. From dresses to tops and jeans. She's really enjoying this.

"Okay so, like the good best friend I am, I have a few options for you.", she said as she was showing me everything she brought and I already know that she made a mess in my closet.

"Do I even want to go in there and she the mess you made?", I said laughing and she she nodded no many times.

Eventually I chose some black wide leg jeans with a same colour top that tied in the back and my favourite pair of jordans. It was mid June, but the weather wasn't too hot.

I quickly did my makeup realising I was already late. By the time I was done, it was past 8pm so Celeste left and I was in the living room, waiting for Marcus. He was late. In the next few minutes I started wondering when my mother is going to be here and the mere thought of her living with us even for a short amount of time, gave me mixed feelings.

I mean sure she is my mother, but she wasn't here when I needed her. She would send me gifts, cards and call from time to time but that doesn't make up for anything. It was that moment when I realised that I'm not okay with her leaving me like she did. For abandoning me as a child. I thought I had finally come to terms with the fact that I grew up without her, but that was a lie.

Hearing the door bell pulled me back to reality and out of my thoughts. I made my way towards the door and opened it. In front of me stood a handsome, tall, brown-eyed Marcus looking as hot as ever. He really is so damn hot.

"You are late Mr. Grey.", I said raising an eyebrow.

"It's so nice to see you too, Jones.", he replied ironically, leaning on the door frame crossing his arms.

Wait. How does he know my last name? Oh right, social media. Stalker much?

He was wearing black jeans with a black shirt that made his toned body stand out and a pair of jordans. What are we matching?

"Sure, so where are we going?", I asked full of excitement.

"Oh my god, could you please be a little bit more patient? I know how much you can't wait to spend time with me.", that cocky asshole. I let a soft chuckle escape my lips before I answered.

"Is it that obvious?", I said ironically.

"Mhm, now let's go."

We got into his car and a few minutes later, we were outside a large building, a restaurant that was located at the centre of the city.

Please tell me we're not gonna sit opposite to each other and just eat food and talk.

"Follow me.", his voice soft. I followed him and thankfully we didn't dit down to one of the tables. The whole place was filled with people and almost all tables were taken. I'm surprised I never heard about this place, it seems pretty known. As we were making our way through the crowded place, I heard a woman's voice.

"Marcus?", the woman said. 

He completely ignored her, took my hand and continued until we were outside an elevator. We got in and I'm pretty sure we were now on the last floor. The doors opened and there was a large empty space with a door at the end of it.

Should I be scared?

We stood outside the door as Marcus unlocked it revealing an outdoor space with blankets and pillows on the floor, wine and food on top, lights that were hanging over our heads and perfect view of the city.

Wow. Just wow.

"What do you say?", he asked looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes. He really is so handsome.

"I love it.", I say as I sit down still amazed by what this man did for me.

--

hiiii. so i took a much needed break and i feel much better now. i hope you like this chapter bc i really do. what do you think is gonna happen between alicia and marcus? (updating again tomorrow😚)