06

a l i c i a

_______________

We spent the next ten minutes having a shower like a normal couple and then it hit me.

What are we now?

Once we were done, we both got out of the bathroom and Caleb laughed, he picked me up bridal style as he carried me into the bedroom and put me on the bed while he was on top of me.

"You don't know how long I have waited for this moment.", he said and then sealed our lips with an even more passionate kiss than before.

"I really like you, Alicia Jones. I've liked you for years and I'm pretty sure no woman can compare to you. Even if you don't feel the same, I want you to know how I feel and that I'll do everything to make you mine."

I was in absolute shock because of what he had just said. Staring into his ocean blue I got butterflies at the thought that he felt the same as me. I didn't even know he had that effect over me. Even if I refuse to admit it, I was utterly in love with him, and I knew that my feelings for him meant I would be going against all the promises I made myself.

"I like you too, Caleb. I refused to admit it, but I never stopped having feelings for you. I'm yours and I have been ever since I laid my eyes on you for the first time all those years ago.", I felt a tear running down my cheek after letting that out. I loved that man more than anything and I wanted him to know. He softly wiped the tear away with his thumb and placed his soft lips on mine.

"You're mine and I'm yours, now come on I'm driving you home and I have a surprise for you later.", he said breaking our kiss.

He said and gave me a hoodie and some sweatpants to wear so that I didn't have to put on the dress. It wasn't a long car ride but the whole time there was a smile on my face that I couldn't get rid of. I was truly happy at that moment. I didn't even realise we were there until he stopped the car right outside and gave me a kiss on the neck. I am pretty sure I was blushing.

"I'll see you tonight, beautiful.", he said as I felt his hot breath on my neck. I felt goosebumps. "Tonight then, handsome.", I said and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Thank god my dad was not home because I couldn't stand an interrogation now. I haven't seen him in for a couple of days and I was sure he was hiding something for me. I was in my room when I heard the door bell so I went downstairs to open the door.

"You bitch where did you go last night?", she said.

"I was with Caleb, please try not to scream. I have a really bad headache.", I said but it was pointless. I'm pretty sure all the neighbours heard her.

"Tell. Me. Everything. How was it?"

I bit my lip just thinking about everything. About him. He was perfect.

"Nothing happened last night. As for a few hours ago, I was screaming his name, to say the least.", she looked at me with eyes wide open.

"I knew it! You have that after sex glow. But like after rough sex glow. Are you guys together now or like sex buddies?".

"I'm pretty sure we're dating, but I think we're keeping it a secret for now. We're having a date later today."

We spent a few hours together watching a movie, gossiping about Caleb and then we ordered some food because neither of us felt like cooking. Soon, she left and it was already 4pm. I heard my phone buzz.

"I'm picking you up at 8pm.", "Oh and wear something nice." I smiled like an idiot at his texts. Like an idiot in love.

I spent an hour or so cleaning up the house and then got a shower. After what felt like years, I finally chose a black short dress with see through sleeves and my black Louboutin high heels.

 After what felt like years, I finally chose a black short dress with see through sleeves and my black Louboutin high heels

I did my makeup, put on some jewellery and before I knew it, I heard the door bell. My stomach instantly filled with butterflies. I took my purse and made my way downstairs and then to the door.

"Wow.", I heard him say as I opened the door only to see him with a bouquet of roses.

--

hey babes. thought it was time they shared their feelings and I really wanted to try writing something different.