03

a l i c i a

_______________

I quickly finished up at work and went home without even saying goodbye to him. I took a long shower and got into my pjs. I ordered pizza and patiently waited for it to arrive. While watching TV, my phone rang.

"You bitch, where have you been the past few days?.", I hear a voice over the phone and soon realise that it's my best friend, Celeste.

"You know I just started my internship with Caleb so why are you even asking?", I reply.

"Oh fuck yeah, daddy Caleb, is he still that hot?", yes sir he is.

"You know damn well he is. And his blue eyes, god.", I could stare at them for days.

"Please tell me nothing happened. You know how important this job is for you.", she said.

"I'm tired, can we talk tomorrow?", I reply trying to avoid the subject.

"Okay babe, but you still avoided my question. Anyways, I am taking you shopping tomorrow and you WILL tell me everything.", she insisted.

"I promise. Night beb.", I say as I put the phone down.

Soon after I hear the door bell and jump out of the couch. I paid the delivery guy and went back to my seat. I hear my phone ring again but this time it was a message.

"So you really left without even saying goodbye.", it was Caleb. I mean he was the one who started this game. Yeah sure, I blue-balled him, but he challenged me.

"Miss me already?", I reply. "You know you're gonna pay for what you did.", he texts back. "Whatever you say, handsome.", he never responded. What a dick.

After my healthy dinner, I went back to my bedroom. I was on my phone for what felt like hours and I found myself stalking Caleb's profile. How the hell did he manage to look so fucking good in all of his pictures.

It was 9pm and I wanted to see if Celeste had any plans for the night. I needed to get him out of my head, I couldn't be falling for him. I picked up my phone and texted her. She had nothing to do as well so we decided to go out for drinks. She lived just a few minutes away and we recently heard about a bar opening in town.

We decided to get ready at my house and then drive together. After a few minutes I heard the door bell.

"Hi you slut!", Celeste said as the hugged me.

"That was fast.", I replied as I hugged her. We got to my room and she ran straight to my closet. She picked a black short dress and I chose a similar red one. 

*what Celeste wore*

*what Celeste wore*

*what I chose*

We did our makeup, put on some jewellery and got into the car. Soon we were there and got into the bar. I was trying to avoid the question Celeste kept asking. What happened between me and Caleb. As I was walking in, I tripped over someone but they caught be before I could fall.

"Could you watch where you are going?", the man said. I got back on my feet only to realise that it was him.

"S- sorry.", was the only response I could come up with at that point.

"Oh.", he said as he realised that it was me. "I'm so glad you're here.", he said with a smirk. Fuck. 

Of course he would be there. It's okay, maybe just ignore him for the rest of the night. Those were my thoughts as Celeste was trying to get us drinks. This was going to be a long night and one drink would not help my situation.

Caleb's pov:

Holy fuck she looked beautiful. I knew from the moment I saw her in the company that I was not the slightest bit over her. I was crazy for her in high school but she never seemed to do notice. I mean sure there had been other women in my life but something about her was different from the rest.

And that dress.

I wanna rip it apart and show her how much I want her.

But no. She wants games and that's what she'll receive. After all, she is the one who started it.

This was going to be a long night.

--

hey babes. I wanted to try writing a bit from Caleb's pov to try and explain his feelings for Alicia and how he never got over her✨